Chapter 18

"ugh.. I hate hangovers!" Jisoo shouted. "I hate it too" Jennie whispered.

"Is it my fault that you two went home drunk as hell?" Their mom asked. "No.. Sorry" Both of them said.

"Drink your hangover soup because we need will go somewhere. My treat." Their mom said

"Okay then I love you mom" Both of them said. "I love you too, you two" Their mom said and smiles.

"Mom we're ready!" Jisoo said while both her and Jisoo is walking downstairs. "You two looked lovely" Their mom said. "Of course we're your babies. Our Kim Family doesn't have ugliness in our bloodline" Jennie joked.

Jisoo is just there. Smiling. Not knowing if she should be happy or not. 'Jennie looks like she moved on from dad so fast' Jisoo thought.

"Mom we should shop there! at Channel! They have cool clothes!" Jennie said. "Mom, I'll go at Dior. Let's meet at Starbucks" Jisoo said. "Oh, Okay then. Be careful okay?" Their mom said before going to the Channel Store. Dior is not that far maybe only 50 steps from Channel, you'll arrive at Dior.

Jisoo walked in as  salesladies greets her with a warm smile. Being a good person, SHe smiles back.

She starts to find clothes. Her mom said she should wear skirts  more since she looks good in skirts.

It took her 30 minutes to find clothes she wanted. She went to the cashier and started to pay them. She have 4 skirts, 2 crop tops, 3 jeans and 4 tee-shirts. "$929.23 ma'am" The cashier said. Jisoo just grab her mother's gift to her which is a black card and give it to the cashier. "Thank you for shopping here ma'am. Have a great day" The cashier said and both of them smiled.

"What took you so long?" Jennie asked, irritated.

"I bought clothes can't you see?" Jisoo answered. "alright ladies stop it. I already ordered" Their mom said.

Jisoo looks at Jennie who is not smiling but everytime their mom calls her, her face lights up like nothing happened a second ago. 

"Ah! Finally home!" Jennie exclaimed. "Hey mom, Imma go to my room to rest. Thank you for today" Jennie said and kissed her mom on the cheeks.

 Jisoo look at Jennie suspiciously. Then she decided to follow her.

When she closed the door, Jisoo went and put her ear on the door. Then she heard Jennie putting her stuffs. She was about to walk away wheh she heard a sob.

'Jennie's crying?' Jisoo thought to herself.

"We're rich and everything but.. we aren't perfect and why is that?" Jennie said like she is talking to someone inside of her room.

"I saw Jisoo unnie cried at the Billiards when I was on my way to Rose and Lisa's house. But.. why did I let her cry? I did't even have the courage to talk to her that time. I am sorry Jisoo unnie." Jennie sobbed in some words but her words is understandable.

Jisoo looks down as she hear her younger sister feeling useless. Jisoo decided to knock.

"Oh uh. Who is there?" Jennie asked in a shock tone. "It's me Jisoo" Jisoo said. "Come in Unnie" Jennie said so Jisoo did come in.

"Hey Unnie! You need something?" Jennie asked.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked. "of course! Why would you ask that?" Jennie asked as she faked a smile.

" I heard crying. So you're not fine" Jisoo said.

"Oh.. Sorry" Jennie said as she wiped off tears that is left behind.

"Let's talk at your balcony" Jisoo said and Jennie nods.

"You know, You don't need to feel guilty about me crying and about you not comforting me" Jisoo said while Jennie is calming herself because she just stopped crying.

"Did you know? I am the one who asked for you?" Jisoo said, "What do you mean unnie?" Jennie asked.

"I asked mom to give me a little sister, So she did." Jisoo asked. " And I am happy to have you as my sister" Jisoo added and wrap her arms around her sister. Hugging her.

"You know unnie? I want to be in the moon or just near the moon. Like stars. I want to capture its beauty" Jennie said and smiles.

"You will be the most beautiful star then" Jisoo said making both of them chuckle.

"Jennie can you promise me one thing?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure unnie what is it?" Jennie asked.

"Can you be happy and not leave me and mom?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course! Why would I leave? I am not like dad y'know" Jennie said and smiled.

Jisoo smiled.

'I love you sis' Jisoo thought

END OF CHAPTER 18

Word Count: 753