Chapter 6

Friends?
*
*
*
Third Person's POV

"

Hey Jisoo, What's with the smile?" Jinyoung asked with a smile that can cheer anyone up.

They are alone in the library since Jisoo asked Jinyoung to assist her if he is free. Well, You know when you love someone you can't say no to them. So even if he have a lot of paperwors to do, He still agreed on going with her. But Jisoo just asked him to grab the books she wanted on the top shelves since she is too small to reach. Now they are sitting while Jisoo is reading.

"Oh nothing. I just love this book! " She said and smiled back at Jinyoung. While Jinyoung on the other side is staring at Jisoo's lips.

"Didn't know your lips is shaped-like heart" Jinyoung said. "Oh yeah! The others is amazed by it too" Jisoo said.

"What if I kiss it.. Is it soft?" Jinyoung mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh, Its nothing. Don't mind it" Jinyoung said feeling embarrassed.

'Why did you say it out loud Jinyoung you dumb' Jinyoung thought.

"Jinyoung.." Jusoo called. Jinyoing looks at Jisoo. He saw Jisoo have a blank face.

"Do you believe in 'Love at First Sight'?" She asked. He was shock. It happened to him so..

"Yeah" Jinyoung said. "Why though? How is it possible? You just met the person. You don't even know his or her personality" She complained.

"You know, If it's love? Then it is love. You can't fool yourself. If you feel it, then you feel it. You can't avoid something that shouldn't be stopped like love." Jinyoung explained.

"Y'know what? You are right. Who am I kidding. Silly me, I still haven't experienced that" Jisoo said and chuckles softly.

Jinyoung was staring at her. Looking at her like she is an angel or something.

"Hey Earth to Jinyoung!" Jisoo whispered as she move her hand up and down in front of his face.

"Oh.. U-Uh yeah? Sorry, I zoned out" He said and smiled. "It's been 2 minutes. You zoned out for too long. That got me worried d*mb*ss" Jisoo said.

'She's worried about me? Ugh. Jinyoung stop your imagination. Of course she is worried because I am her friend' Jinyoung thought.

"Well Jisoo, Do you want to-" Jinyoung was cut off when a guy called Jisoo's name.

Jisoo and Jinyoung look up to see Seokjin walking towards them.

"Hey Jin" Jisoo called. Jinyoung was shock. 'He is letting her call her Jin? I thought only his dad, mom and Irene can call him that?!' Jinyoing thought.

"Oh.. Hey Jinyoung." Seokjin said and smiled at him.

"Oh hey." Jinyoung said and smiled back.

"Hey Jisoo wanna hang out later with me, Jimin, Jungkook and Taeh. You can bring your friends" Seokjin asked.

"Oh yeah sure! I'll ask them. How about you Jinyoung? You're a friend of mine sooo will you go with us?" Jisoo asked. "Of course" Jinyoung answered.

"Where are we hanging out though?" Jisoo asked.

"Amusement Park" Seokjin said.

"It is actually my birthday on December 4. It's on saturday or tomorrow. So I'll treat y'all" He said and smiled.