Chapter 9

"Jisoo, Have you heard about the basketball game this Saturday?" Jennie asked.

"Ah, Yes. We are against the Gattlin Dream University right?" Jisoo asked.

"Too long. Just call them Gattlinians" Rosè said.

"And.. Why did you bring this topic so sudden?" Jisoo asked.

"You know~ Cheer for your lovely Seokjin" Lisa teased. The three of them laughed. "Yah! I told you I don't like him!" Jisoo said with an irritated voice.

"You sure~" Lisa asked. "Of course so stop telling me that I like him okay?" Jisoo asked.

"Nah-ah. JinSoo for the win" Rosè teased as the rest of them laughed.

"Stop teasing her. She already told you guys that she doesn't like him. Stop forcing her" Jinyoung said.

"Ugh kj." Lisa said. "Just admit it. You're jealous" Jennie said with a resting b*tch face. "Eh?! You're shipping me with Jin now with Jinyoung?! Me and him are friends only too!" Jisoo said and facepalmed.

"Let's just go you idiots" Jinyoung said as he walk away. The four girls just followed him.

-

"What  day is today?" Jisoo asked. "Thursday" Jinyoung said.

"I feel like I am forgetting something today" Jisoo whispered to herself. "Oh right!" she exclaimed.

Jinyoung looked at her with a confused look.

"I need to go to Seokjin's house today!" Jisoo said. "For what?" Jinyoung asked with a serious face.

"Ah, He's sick. His father asked me to take care of him if I don't mind because him and the maids are not there today" Jisoo said and smiled. "Why do you need to go there. That would be weird. Knowing a girl and a boy stayed in a hoise alone for one night" Jinyoung said with a mad face.

"Stop it. Stop judging my decisions. If you have nothing else to say, Them I'll go now" Jisoo said as she grab her bag and walk away.
Jinyoung sighed.

'Why did I act that way? I did upset her for sure' Jinyoung thought.

-

Jisoo go inside and started to walk towards Seokjin's room. She knocked. No one answered.

As she walk inside there's no one in the room. "Seokjin?" Jisoo called.

She started to go and search for him in his room. She started to get worry.

"Kim f*cking Seokjin. Where the h*ll are you?!" Jisoo said.

Then she heard a cough behind her. She looks behind her and saw Seokjin. Only wearing a towel with a wet hair. She was shock.

"Did you stare enough? Can I please jave some privacy or you want to watch me dress myself?" Seokjin teased. "F*ck you!" Jisoo shouted before running out of the room.

-

"Who the hell does he think he is huh?! How dare he tease me like that?! He is not even that hot! I mean, Okay I admit he is. But still! How dare he?!" She whispered to herself before she heard a chuckle. She got startled.

She looks behind him and saw Seokjin full dressed.

"How long have you been there?!" She asked.

"Long enough for you to tell that I am hot" Seokjin said and laugh.

"I didn't say anything! It must be a ghost whispering beside you!" Jisoo said.

He started to walk towards her. "Hey! What are you doing?!" She asked while she is walking backwards until we reached the end of the hall of the second floor.

He pinned me on the wall.

"S-Stop it d*mb*ss!" She shouted. He just chuckled softly.

'That's hot-air what no!' Jisoo thought. She was burning red.

"Wh-What do you want?" Jisoo asked. "Cook something. I'm actually hungry." Seokjin said. "O-Okay. Let me go first!" She shouted so he did let her go.

She was about to walk away when Seokjin pulled her and kissed her on the cheeks. "Thank you, advance" He said and smiles before going to his room.

Jisoo was shock on what he did. Her face became red.

'What the hell, What the hell, What the hell?!' Jisoo thought.

'I am going crazy! I do not like him!' She thought while going to the kitchen.

When she reached the kitchen, She stopped.

'Right..?' She thought before putting her hand to her chest feeling her heartbeat slowly.

End of Chapter 9
Word Count : 712