Chapter 7

(Before you start reading, I planned to change the format. I won't be putting a Chapter title anymore. That's all, Thanks for your time!
-PikaChicoo)

It is now monday, Jisoo is now on their school. Yesterday, Their presentation was good and they have the highest score. Jennie is sick so she couldn't come.

"Hey Unnie!" Girls voice can be heard. Jisoo looks back to see Lisa, Rosè and Jinyoung walking towards her.

"Oh, Hey guys" Jisoo greeted.

"Guess what?! The BTS talked to us this morning!" Rosè said.

"Rosè you meant earlier, Its still morning dumbo" Jinyoung said and we all chuckled.

"Jimin asked me out earlier unnie!" Rosè said.

"Eh?! Jinjja?!" Jisoo asked. Rosè nods. "Then goodluck to your date whenever it is" Jisoo said and shrugged.

Then the two girls put a teasing look on their face. Jisoo asked 'what'then their lips are pointing something behind me. Jisoo look back to see Seokjin.

Jisoo's POV

I became red when I noticed how close we are. When I look back he was near my face. He is leaning towards me. So our face now is only 2-4 centimeters in between.

He then smiled. I became more red when someone fake coughed from behind. We look in front of me to see Jinyoung with a death stare.

Jinyoung then walked away. What's wrong with him?

Seokjin's POV

That was the cutest reaction I've ever seen on Jisoo. I admit, I like her.

But what's the problem of this Jinyoung guy?

Is he..

Jealous?

He likes my Jisoo? Oh hell nah, I won't let you win Jinyoung pabo.

"Stop being so close!" Jisoo said while covering her red face with both of her hands.

"Okay okay, I won't again" I said and smiled

"Okay lovebirds, Time for class. Set aside the flirting" Lisa said and walks away with Rosè.

I walk away with Jisoo.

?? POV

"Why is he always with her?! I thought we're gonna make her leave the University?!"

"Calm down girl. Just say your jealous, But let me remind you. Seokjin's ex is Irene. You don't want to mess with her do you? She is still really into Seokjin and can make you suffer by turning the tables. Be careful, Sana"

"Who cares about Irene? She cheated on Seokjin. Don't she dare come back. She hurt him."

"But because of her Seokjin and you nearly kissed right?"

"How did you know?"

"The night when Irene and Seokjin broke up, I knew you'll comfort him and you two nearly kissed or should I say.. You two kissed. You got your first kiss stolen"

"Shut up Seulgi. You should be more careful with that Park Chaeyoung. She is stealing your Jimin."

"Oh, I already have a plan about that"

"Tsk, Seokjin's gonna be mine"

Jisoo's POV

Me and my friends are now walking pass the cafeteria. We saw BTS there and we decided to greet them as they greeted back. Then suddenly I felt pain because someone pulled my hair for like 5 seconds. Seokjin and the others yelled my name. All eyes are on us. I look back and saw two girls.

"What the h*ll? Are you insane?! How dare you pull my hair?!" I said.

"Sana, What the h*ll do you think you are doing?" Seokjin asked calmly as he grab her arm and move her backwards away from me.

"Seokjin haven't you remember that night?" Sana asked.

"W-What night?" Seokjin nervously asked.

What? Did they-

"The night we kissed!" Sana said making the whole people around us shock.

"What the hell are you talking about Sana? I don't like you so why would I kiss you?" Seokjin asked with a furious tone.

"The night you broke up with Irene, I comforted you! How dare you do this to me?!" Sana shouted as shr pushed all the people in front of her as she runs away crying.

"Jisoo, I can explain those-" I cut him off.

"No need to explain, We're not a thing" I said as I walk away.

I heard my friends calling my name and chasing after me.

"Unnie you okay?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, yeah of course. Why'd you ask?" I asked.

"Well, We thought you are jealous" Rosè said.

"What? Me? Jealous? Stop" I said and laughed. But.

What I felt.. Is it.. Jealousy?

End of Chapter 7
Word Count : 730