Chapter 16

Its been 25 minutes of the game. The Gattlinian Fox's score is 48 while the Stevardian Wolves score is 40. Seokjin is being anxious.

He kept on getting pissed off by Suho. Everytime they crossed path, Suho kept on teasing Seokjin. The best man wins.

Cheers can be heard by everyone everytime each team scores.

••

It is now a tie. Both teams have 68 points.

Then time slowly stopped in Seokjin's POV.

He saw the crowd cheering. Suho looking at him with a smirk. His friends that is shouting his name. His father who came for him. And lastly, the girl he loves the most came to support him.

He cannot lose this game.

He smirked then time started to flow again. Suho was confused about Seokjin's smirk. Seokjin is the one who is dribbling the ball. Suho is trying to block him.

All of them only hears the clock or timer that is ticking.

3

2

1

"AHHHH!!! WE WON!"

Seokjin scored two points. They have won the game!

All of them are happy with it. They started cheering while Suho and his teammates were disappointed but still congratulate Seokjin's team.

Which bring them peace. But still, the best man wins.

Rivalry is still not set. Whoever gets Jisoo's heart must be super lucky in their thought.

Once she picked one, The others will give up. That's how they dealed it.

"Seokjin! That was cool!" Jisoo said as she rushed to hug him tight.

"I told you, I will win this game" Seokjin said and smiled.

"You did, I am so proud of you" Jisoo said and smiled gently.

How bad Seokjin wanted to kiss her but he remembered that he is still courting and still need her parent's permission.

Seokjin smiled. He just hugged her more tight.

Seokjin looks at the other rivals around them, glaring.

Seokjin - 1
Suho - 0
Jinyoung -0

This is where the game begins.

End of Chapter 16

Sorry if this is short. I just did my best since I am sick you know. My head hurts like sht. :))
-Author.