Chapter 17

They are are at the club, Partying their victory.

Jisoo is already drunk. Jennie already went home with Taehyung since Jennie is wasted.

Rosè is sober so she took Jimin and went home. Lisa is drunk as hell and so Jungkook so our friend Namjoon which is also part of the basketball team took them home. I am still here because before Jennie got drunk she told me to take care of her sister.

"Seokjin c'monnnnnn one last drink I promise!" Jisoo begged. "No, I am taking you home." Seokjin said.

"Just one please!" She said with hand gestures and even puppy face.

"No" Seokjin said. "Just give her one more. She isn't like Irene Jin. Jisoo knows her limits" A voice from behind said.

"Jinyoungieee!" Jisoo said cutely making me annoyed.

"Just. Fck off Jinyoung." Seokjin said.

"Stop being over protective or anything. She isn't yours" Jinyoung said while glaring.

"Yes, I know." Seokjin said while preventing Jisoo from getting the Soju.

"Hmph. Fine! I'll go home with Jinyoungie instead then!" Jisoo threaten.

"Jisoo-" Seokjin got cut off by Jinyoung.

"Let's go Jisoo, There's a kill joy here. Let me just take you home." Jinyoung said.

"Do you know the address? Hm?" Seokjin sarcastically said.

"Tch. I'll just ask her-" Jinyoung got off by soft snores from Jisoo meaning she fell asleep.

"I'll come with you both" Seokjin said.

"Okay" Jinyoung said. Jinyoung was about to carry Jisoo when Seokjin immediately carry her, bridal style.

Jinyoung just glared.

••

The tension is getting more stronger. The silence took over the car.

"Why so quieeeetttt?!" Jisoo asked with a suspicious smile.

"Just sleep." Seokjin said. Seokjin is at the front seat, Jinyoung is driving and Jisoo is laying on the backseat.

"S-Stpp the car!" Jisoo said. "What?" Jinyoung asked.

"She said stop the car idiot. She will vomit!" Seokjin said.

Jinyoung stopped at the side. Luckily its a field.

Jisoo puked everything.

"Ugh. The next time, Know your drinking limits!" Seokjin said.

"Just let her. She'll know it. She's soon to be adult" Jinyoung said.

••

"We're here" Seokjin said. Both guys look at the backseat. Jisoo was now sleeping. But mostly on their way to Jisoo's house, Jisoo is a mess. Singing, shouting and even hitting both of the boys.

"You can go now Jinyoung. I'll just take a cab back" Seokjin said.

"Okay then, If something happens to her I'll break your leg" Jinyoung said.

Seokjin carried Jisoo in a bridal style and closed the door of the car before Jinyoung drove away.

Seokjin clicked the doorbell and it revealed a beaitiful old woman. Not that old.

"Good Evening" Seokjin said and bowed his head a little.

"Oh my gosh Jisoo. Please come in young man" The lady said so Seokjin went inside.

"You can put Jisoo to her bed.. Every doors have labels." the lady said.

Seokjin went upstairs. He looked at the labels of each doors and found Jisoo's room.

The room is filled with color Gold, Black and White. It was luxurious.

He put her down to her bed and removed her shoes and put the comforter on her. Jisoo is sleeping peacefully.

Seokjin smiled at the view.

"I'll do anything for you to pick me. You're not an object but you are important to me so I won't let them get you. I love your Jisoo." Seokjin said and smiled.

Seokjin kissed her in the forehead and caress her cheeks.

He left the room and closed the door. After he turned around he saw the same lady.

"Please come down and have a tea with me, I already prepared." The lady said ans smiled at Jisoo.

"Sure maam" He said.

••

The lady chuckled. "Didn't know you are a funny, nice and kind man Jin" The lady said.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim" Seokjin said and smiled.

"Just call me Auntie." Mrs. Kim said. "Okay then, Auntie" Seokjin said.

"Sorry auntie but, I need to go home. My dad is finding me. Till next time auntie!" Seokjin said.

"Okay then, Thank you for taking care of Jisoo. Please take care and love her more. We just had a problem. Goodbye till next time Jin. It is nice meeting you" Mrs. Kim said.

Seokjin smiled before he left.

End of Chapter 17
Word Count : 717