Chapter 24

It's been a week. Jisoo and Jennie's mom got buried two days ago. Jennie is still crying. Jisoo, being the older sister, had to be strong for her younger sister.

She usually cry every night in her own room after she calm Jennie down and stay at her room until her sister fell asleep.

She would cry silently and crying silently is the most painful way of crying.

On the other hand, Her friends and the three boys were trying to cheer them up. They would visit everyday with some gifts. Sometimes they would bring them food.

Jisoo and Jennie had graduated but still. How can she find work in this state?

That's why her aunt decided to take them until they decided to find work.

Their aunt is nice and kind so don't misunderstood.

The problem is.. their aunt lives in Texas. So they have to move there.

••

Jisoo texted all of their friends and even the three boys. Saying that they needed to move to Texas because their aunt is worried about them.

And she also told the boys that she is sorry but she won't answer any one of them. In short, all of them got a no.

Jisoo sighed as she pack her and Jennie's stuff.

Jennie has been clingy to Jisoo after the funeral. Jisoo doesn't mind it a lot.

She just know that her sister is very hurt. She was hurt too but she needs to think of her sister because she is the older one.

She needs to take responsibilities and make sure that they will not make their aunt stress about them.

••

They are now in Texas. Jennie won't smile or even speak when they reached their aunt's house. But their aunt understand that because Jennie was like mom when their mom also died because of old age.

Jennie go to her room with her stuffs and polaroid.

Jisoo just go to her room and put her stuffs to where they need to belong.

They just needed some space to take everything in.

It's not easy to lose someone very important to you. Mostly those who gave life and took care of you through the years.

Jisoo went to Jennie's room after she finished organizing her stuff.

She was about to come in when she hear sniffles and sobs.

'She's crying again' Jisoo thought.

Jisoo is hurt seeing her sister crying everyday and blaming herself. Even wishing that she should be the one who died and not her mother. She is blaming herself that Jisoo will experience being abandoned again.

Jisoo didn't bother to come in and let her sister have her moment alone.

Jisoo just went downstairs to help her aunt with anything.

Luckily her aunt didn't stop her from helping her make dinner.

Jisoo sighed with a thought. 'What if.. What if I didn't come more earlier at the Graduation Ceremony. Will I be able to save both of them at least?' She thought.

"I know both you and your sister is blaming yourselves because of my sister's death. Stop that mindset. My sister or your mother won't be happy knowing that she saved you guys just so you can blame yourselves and have suicidal thoughts" their aunt Lina said.

Her aunt was right.

"I am sorry Auntie. I will try to cheer myself and Jennie up" Jisoo said as she lowered her head.

Her aunt Lina smiled and grab her chin slightly making her look at her aunt Lina.

"Look sweetie. I am here to help and guide you. I promised that to your mother before. When we were 16 years old. I told your mom that if something happens in the future, I will help you and guide you both you and your sister" Aunt Lina said.

Jisoo smiled.

"Thank You Auntie" Jisoo said as tears started to form in her eyes as she hug her Aunt Lina tight.

'I love you Eomma.' She thought before breakong the hug.

End Of Chapter 24
Word Count : 668