Chapter 33

We'd make up. We always make up. Right? So it'll be fine. Am I supposed to apologize or is he? Bianca made me promise her that I would not apologize whatsoever.

It took me a whole day just to come back. I hated driving out in the dark but dreaded having to see him even more. That is if he was even home. It still hasn't stopped raining from yesterday and now there's a thunderstorm. I close the door behind me very quietly and put away my coat. The door to our room was closed so if he was home, he'd probably be in there.

I go to the door and put my hand on the doorknob. It's cold. But the door opens way before I could even turn the knob.

It's Tom. His face brightens up when he sees me but not from excitement. He looks tired, like he hasn't slept in days. His hair is messy from just getting out of bed and his eyes are sad.

"Y/n," he breathes.

I don't say anything and shove past him to make my way to the bathroom.

He grabs my wrist and spins me around. I gasp at the sudden gesture. Lightning and thunder strike, lighting up the room a little and the sound makes me jump slightly.

He cracks a smile at that. "You're scared of a little lightning and thunder?"

I cannot believe he was trying to go back to joking around. After what he said the other day I'm surprised he's not disgusted to even be touching me.

I snatch my wrist away from him and start walking away.

"You're still mad," He says, not as a question but a statement.

I turn around, crossing my arms and he walks closer over to me. "Of course I'm still mad Tom."

He sighs, walking closer. "I know I was a dick okay?"

He backs me up to a wall now, hand on either side of the wall trapping me in. I can feel his breath hit my face while I looked up at him angrily.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

I scoff and turn my head in disbelief at his stupid apology. I can feel him waiting for me to say something, to say anything. When I don't speak he brings his hand up to my chin and brings my face to meet his again.

My heart is about to beat out of my chest.

"That was the shittiest apology I've ever heard." I finally say.

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't."

He drops his hand now from my chin and places it back on the wall. He chooses to ignore my words and keep going.

"I lied in the cafe." He starts.

I feel hot under his gaze. My knees feel like they were going to give out.

"You are my type." He breathes, his breath hitting my face. "I don't get every girl I want and-" he pauses to say the next part, looking straight into my eyes. "I was jealous."

Yeah, I was definitely going to pass out. My heart just wanted to forgive him and kiss the shit out of him already. I was going to melt.

"That's the truth. Is that what you wanted?" He asks.

His eyes were flickering to my lips now and then. I couldn't bring myself to speak. My brain wasn't functioning.

"Prove it," I finally say.

He didn't have to ask how.

His hand finds my face again, cupping the side of it. Thunder and lightning strike again but neither of us flinches.

And with one swift move, he closes the gap between us, putting his lips on mine. He's kissing me. It feels different than any other kiss we've had. It's 10 times better. Fireworks explode in my stomach. It was slow but slowly getting faster.

His other hand goes to my waist and pulls my body closer. My hands were in his messy hair, pulling his lips closer. God his lips were so soft. I never wanted to stop. His hands roamed my body, setting everywhere he touched on fire. They go down to my thighs, lifting them and I wrap my legs around his torso. He lets out a low chuckle against my lips and takes me over to the bed.

Lightning was still striking lighting up the room very often.

Our lips part as he lays me down on his bed. I could barely hear my nervous thoughts from the sound of my heartbeat. He comes down on me, rejoining our lips like they've been apart for too long. I never want this moment to end. Quickly, he lifts my shirt off. His eyes were full of hunger like he'd waited for this moment far too long. Then he's kissing me, down my jaw, my neck, everywhere. He's electrifying my every move. I'm marking his back from pleasure. He softly chuckles at the moans leaving my mouth now and then.

I tug for him to take his shirt off and he quickly does. He brings our lips together again and I feel his abs under my hand. I let out a gasp when he puts his knee in between my legs. He starts to slide off my pants and-

There's a knock at the front door. We both stop for a second and he looks back towards the door. A second later he's kissing me again, pulling my hips closer to his.

And then another knock comes.

"Just ignore it," he says against my lips.

But it doesn't stop.

I slightly push him away. "Tom," I breathe, my chest rising up and down quickly.

The knocking continues and Tom removes himself off of me. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He curses annoyed by someone interrupting.

My lips are throbbing and I want his hands back on me. I grab my top and put it on while he heads over to the front door. I bite my lip, holding in a smile from seeing the marks on his back before he exits the room.

I try to grasp the fact that everything that just happened actually happened. I get up and look in the mirror. To say my lips were swollen would be an understatement and my hair was everywhere. I quickly fix my hair but my eyes drift to a hickey left right above my collar bone. I cover it with my hair.

Tom's voice enters the room again. "It's for you." He says dryly and I look at him confused. Who's coming over at this time? Especially during a thunderstorm.

I leave the room and walk myself to the front door.

The last person on my mind right now was standing outside the door.

Liam.

___________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did!!!!!! They kissed :))) But ofc Liam had to interrupt with his smelly snake ass🙄LOLZ
I think this is the most I've updated in one month and that's really sad😐
Anywayyyy check out 3DINNERS
Are you team Liam or Tom?
Thanks for reading byeee love youuu<3333