Chapter 19

After eating at the diner with Tom, he drove me back home. It was already like 1 am and I almost fell asleep in the car. I was a little bit more sober but still felt like puking.

We got home and I went to go take a shower to freshen up and, I reeked of alcohol anyway.

After I finished showering, I expected tom to be asleep but he was lying on his bed in the dark using his phone.

He looks up from his phone and looks at me. "Hey, you feeling any better?" He asks looking me up and down real quick.

"I feel way better" I say letting a breath of relief out. I plop down on my bed and check my phone.

Tom gets up from his bed and starts walking towards the door. "Do you wanna watch a movie in the living room?" He asks before he leaves the room.

I sit up in my bed, not sure if I should sleep or watch the movie. I look at him while he makes puppy dog eyes at me.

"I'll even let you cuddle with me" he says.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Fine I'll watch the movie with you." I say giving in.

I get up off my bed and follow him towards the living room.

We spend at least 30 minutes trying to choose a movie and eventually we do.

I roll my head back laughing at the horrible movie tom had chosen. The actors couldn't even act and the jokes were terrible and made me cringe.

"Why did you even choose this movie, it's so bad" I said giggling.

"It was better than the movie you wanted to watch" he said laughing, before throwing a small pillow at my face.

"You did not just do that" I giggled taking a big pillow and throwing at his face.

"That was a big mistake" he says smirking.

He throws a bunch of pillows at me while I do the same. When he runs out of pillows he starts tickling me.

He ends up on top of me, while I'm underneath him. Eventually when I can't breath from laughing he stops and laughs.

"I love your laugh" he says making me blush.

I smile at him, and try not to blush. "I love your smile" I admit.

That puts a grin on his face and I quickly realize the position were in, and so does he.

He awkwardly climbs off of me and I sit up. We keep watching the movie and laugh at the horrible acting.

When the movie ends I get up and throw the blanket at his face. "That was the worst movie I've ever watched" I say.

"At least it made you laugh" he says removing the blanket off of him, and getting up.

I roll my eyes and smile, walking into our room. Tom follows me and he sits on his bed while I brush my hair. I watch him through the mirror. His hairs messy and his eyes are dark and tired.

I realize I never thanked him for pulling me away from James. I was too overwhelmed with what had happened.

"Tom?" I call out.

He looks up from his phone. "Ya?"

I turn around and put my hairbrush down. "Thank you." I smile.

He chuckles softly and walks over to me "for what?"

"For pulling me away from James" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "If you weren't there I don't know what I would've done." I look up at him and he stares into my eyes.

He places his hands on my waist. "Obviously I'm not gonna let anyone touch my girl like that"

I smile and shake my head. "Your girl?"

"Yep"

"Go to bed loser" I say laughing and push him of me.

"Care to join me?" He jokes.

"Actually yeah" I say surprising myself.

"Really?" He asks with a small smile on his face.

"If it's okay with you." I say shyly.

"You're so cute when you're nervous" he laughs.

I blush and smile like crazy. We eventually fall asleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night to find toms arm wrapped around me. I smile to myself without even realizing it, and I fall back asleep again.