Chapter 3

I woke up, to a shirtless Tom standing in front of me.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he smirks posing.
I realize I was staring and rub my eyes, sitting up. "Shut up" I reply
He laughs "Good morning to you too"
I roll my eyes and hop out of bed.
While getting ready, I get a text from Harrison. He wants me to come over, I wasn't doing anything so I said yes. I got ready and was heading out the door when Tom asked me where I was going.
"I'm going to Harrison's place"
He looked confused.
"He didn't say anything about meeting up"
"Ya no it's just me and him, I guess"
"Oh" he pauses for a second before getting up and putting on his shoes.
"What are you doing?" I ask
He finishes putting on his shoes and stands up "What does it look like I'm doing, I'm coming with you."
He goes to get the door and I stand in front of him crossing my arms. "Uhhh no, no your not"
He pushes me away from the door and opens it. "Uhhh yes, yes I am" he mocks
I roll my eyes and follow him down the hall. "Tom come on"
He turns around and walks backwards. "I can't leave you alone with Harrison y/n, trust me I'm doing this for you"
I look at him in disbelief, "since when have you ever done anything for me?"
He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand, dragging me outside.
"Since now."
We get in the car and drive away. I look out the window annoyed.
"Come on we are here" he says parking the car
I roll my eyes and unbuckle the seatbelt  and get out of the car unenthusiastically. Tom knocks on the door and I see Harrison open it all excited but then his face slowly changes as he sees Tom.
"Mate..what are you doing here?" Haz asks
"I came with y/n she said you invited her" he responds acting dumb
I walk in front of him and look up. Wow I'm short. "Yaaa he invited meee, not you"
He rolls his eyes "Why are u guys going on a date"
"What? No!" Me and haz both day in unison
Tom pushes his way through me and goes inside. "Then there shouldn't be a problem."
I go inside following Tom. He sits down on the couch and picks up the controller. He hands on to me. "Come on lets playyy" he whines
I roll my eyes, and sit down next to him not taking the controller. He frowns at me but I look away towards haz.
"How about we go somewhere?" Harrison suggests
Tom leans back "Like where?"
The room is silent until tom suggest going to this cafe.
"Ya that's a great idea!" I say grabbing both their wrists and leaving them both out. We get in Toms car and I run to the front. I laugh as haz whines about sitting in the back.
We get to the cafe and just talk. Tom day next to me and haz day in front of us. It was fun, Tom and me laughed the most you could say. Harrison was sweet and kind. We ended up talking and staying at the cafe for three hours.
"Guys we should head home" Tom suggests tired
"Haz and I were gonna go to a bar tonight you should join us" I say to tom cheerfully
He crosses his arms "Oh so now you invite me?"
I laugh "shut up and just come"
"Anything for you darling" he answers back and I roll my eyes.
Harrison who seems really uncomfortable in this moment just watches us.
"What?" Tom asks Harrison
Haz shakes his head "nothing, I was just thinking that we should head home and get dressed to go to the bar"
We all agree and get into Toms car. We drop of Harrison and decide to meet at the bar at 10 pm.
Me and Tom get home. I look through my clothes helplessly. I finally found an outfit I bought when I came here. I go to the bathroom and put it on. I come out to see tom in his boxers. I roll my eyes "put on some clothes tom"
He turns around to reply, and then goes silent when he sees me.
"What?" I ask annoyed from his staring
His lips form into a sly smirk "nothing it's just you look hot"
"Can you just put on some clothes and hurry up!"
"Whatever you say darling"
I walk past him, and out the door of our room while he puts his shirt on. I get my car keys and wait by the door for what felt like an hour. When Tom finally gets ready we leave. With Toms horrible and dangerous driving, we get there faster. I'm just surprised we didn't get into a car crash or anything. I hop out of the car and Tom guides me in. "I can walk my self you know?"
He puts his hands up and chuckles "alright princess"
I walk in and look around. The music immediately fills my ears, my eyes find Harrison in the middle of all the people. Tonight was gonna be weird, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach.
-
-
-
-
This is probably the longest I'll ever write