Chapter 8

After Tom finished his conversation with haz, he walks back into my room. Finding me sitting on the bed, scrolling through my phone again. He rolls his eyes before holding up a bikini in front of me.

Only it wasn't mine. I give him a confused look. After examining it for a short 2 seconds I realize it's the one from the store.

His lips curve up into a smirk as he realized I noticed.

"No way I am wearing this" I refuse to Tom.

He shrugs "it's this or nothing" making it clear that I probably won't ever see my bikini again. "So what's it gonna be darling?"

I stare at him in disbelief, before snatching the bikini out of his hands. Standing up, I make my way towards the door, opening it. I gesture for him to leave, and he does. I roll my eyes as he winks at me on his way out.

***
After getting changed, I leave my room, not seeing Tom waiting for me outside. I walk out of the beach house towards the others.

My eyes, wander past Bianca, Harry and some of the others before landing on Tom. I can't help but admire how hot he looks.

Stop it! I mentally scold myself.

I walk over to Bianca, who's mouth drops open when she sees me. "What are you wearing??"

"Why is it bad??" I ask now worrying from her the tone of her voice.

She looks at me like I'm crazy for having asking that. "No! You look hot!" She exclaims. "I'm jus surprised to see you wearing something so re-"

Before she finishes, Tom interrupts her "hey" he says offering a us small smile, before realizing what I'm wearing. "So you decide to wear it?" He asks me like I had option.

I glare at him "You gave me no other choice" I state

"Well looks like my choice was the best" he smirks eyeing me up and down, making me blush.

"Are you done checking her out?" Bianca snickers, snapping Tom out of his daze.

Tom flicks her off before heading over the guys, making Bianca smirk like she accomplished something.

After Tom leaves she turns her gaze over to me, tasing an eyebrow. "So he told you to wear this?"

I laugh, and start explaining everything to her.

***

The sun was almost setting, and I hadn't gotten in the water yet. Instead I sat on the sand, reading a book. I really wanted to watch the sunset, so I promised myself to stop reading in a few minutes. Although that planned stopped as soon as I got interrupted by someone.

I look up and see toms shirtless body towering over me, blocking the sun.

"Are u seriously reading?" He asked me in disbelief.

"Yes, I am" I reply boldly "do u have a problem with that?" I ask placing my book down, not holding it in my hand anymore.

"Yes actually I do" he admits, placing his hands on his hips. "You haven't gotten in the water at all"

I stand up, and look up at him. He's still towering me because of our height difference. Tom is much taller than me. I lick my lips before speaking and look him in the eye almost like I was daring him. "If you want me to get in the water so bad, then make me"

He smirks, before trying to grab my waist. Out of reflex I dodge his hands and run away from him. While uncontrollably giggling and running I turn my head around and see Tom chasing me. I run faster determined to outrun him.

Whilst running I get tired, right before I feel two strong hands being placed on my waist. It took me a a few seconds to realize that Tom had caught up with me, from being so tired. A shiver got sent down my whole body as my bare skin made contact with his. He lifted me up and hanged me over his shoulder. The view I got was toms very impressive back muscles and his ass.

Wow he has a nice ass.

No! Y/n don't think like that!

Getting rid of my unpleasant thoughts, I'm brought back in reality when Tom throws me into the water. Right before falling in I see a smug smile on his face. I couldn't help thinking how cute and genuine it looked.

While rising back to the surface completely soaked, and idea popped into my head.

"I can't swim!" I scream, pretending to drown. I see the smile on his face being replaced with a panicked expression as he rushes into the water.

He swiftly picks me up, the muscles in his hands becoming visible again. "R u okay?!" He asks in a panicked manner.

I burst into laughter, as he watches me in a confused manner. Only seconds later does he realize I can swim.

"That's what you get" I say, before he pushes me back in the water. This time before I fall in I grab his hand and he falls in with me.

We both rise to the surface, laughing. "I hate you" he says smiling.

"We both know you love me Thomas" I state smirking, before slightly blushing. I look away, hoping he can't see.

I turn around in time to see a beautiful sunset. "I guess I got to see the sunset after all" I mutter to myself, smiling.

Not even a few seconds later my head is dunked into the water. When I rise I hear toms laughter. He looked so vulnerable right about now, I wanted to dunk his gorge-dumb head into the water. He looked so cute, while laughing so hard.

Oh Thomas what are you doing to me?

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! But thank you guys for getting to 700 reads. I will try and update more faster. thank you for reading