Chapter 14

I came home feeling like I had been hit by truck. The heavy weight of my backpack made me hunch over slightly, making me look like an 80 year old women with back problems.

I opened the door with my keys and quickly took my heavy backpack. My shoulders ached but felt amazing after the weight was lifted off.

I close and lock the door behind me and slowly walk into the house. I see my bed and immediately forget all homework I had do. I face plant on my bed and quickly pass out.

******

"Bzzzzz"

"Bzzzzz"

My pocket started vibrating, causing me to wake up. I lift my head up and take my phone out my pocket to see that haz is calling me.

"What does he want?" I groan silently to myself, before answering.

"Y/n?"

"Ya what's up?" I ask, trying not to sound tired.

"Well tom made me call you to ask you wanted to come to this party with us?" Haz asked.

"Umm" I pull the phone away from my ear and check the time.

My eyes go wide when I realize what time it is. 1 am. I slept for like 11 hours and missed the rest of the day.

While I regret my terrible life decisions, Harrison's voice comes from the phone again.

"So are gonna come or not?"

"No I don't think I can"

I don't hear anything else for a while but then haz responds to my answer.

"Toms getting into a lot of fights right now, and your the only one he will listen to so hurry up."

And with that he ends the call, not waiting for my response or anything.

I sigh into my pillow before dragging myself out of my bed.

******

I parked my car and walked to the big house that had music blasting through the windows.

I've always hated parties, and never did go to any in high school because well, I guess I didn't want to. They just weren't my thing.

I walked in and tried finding haz or Tom in the sweaty crowd. While my I was searching immensely, I heard someone shout my name over the crowd.

I turned around and saw tom making his way over to me, whilst trying not to spill the drink in his hand.

"Hey loser" he said smiling, before taking a drink out of his cup.

I examine him carefully and realize he looks fine. "You don't look like you've been getting into fights?"

"Oh" he smiles again. "That's because I didn't"

I'm not even mad at this point. I should've known better than to trust haz.

"So then why did u call me here?" I ask Tom, who apparently can't stop smiling. He was definitely drunk, but the goofy smile on his face made him so adorable.

"Because I missed you" he admits, smiling like a child.

My heart did cartwheels inside my chest. I could feel myself blushing, and a smile tried to creep up on my lips.

"Ur blushing" Tom points out, staring at me like I was his prey.

"What?" I ask going red. "N-no I'm not" He laughs while I roll my eyes.

Tom opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted when someone shouts my name.

Guessing that it might be haz, I turn around.

Shit.

I turned back around, and stood still. Toms eyes wandered in the back, and then looked towards me.

"Come on let's go home" I say panicking. "Now."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My updates are so slow I'm so sorry. :(
Hope u guys enjoyed tho :)