Chapter 18

When I woke up in the morning tom wasn't there. I figured he was still mad about our fight.

My classes went by pretty quickly, and since I had no plans I drove back to my dorm.

When I get back I see tom lying on the couch, texting on his phone. He looks up when I walk in and then looks back at his phone.

I guess he's still mad at me.

After an hour of lying on my bed and scrolling through tik tok, I hear a knock at the door. I get up knowing tom wouldn't answer it.

When I got out of our room I saw that Tom was no where. I walked over to the door and opened it, only to find Bianca.

"You, me party tonight!" She said excited.

"What?" I asks not fully comprehending her sentence.

"We're going to a party y/n!" She squeals.

"A party?" I ask

She scoffs. "Yes, I've said this a million times. Are u deaf?"

I roll my eyes. "Well I can't go."

She frowns. "Come on y/n, I don't wanna go alone" she says pouting.

I stare at indecisively, before finally giving in. "Fine" I mutter.

Bianca squeals with excitement and pulls me into a hug.

While I get squeezed to death by Bianca, I hear footsteps at the door. The door opens and it's tom. I wonder where he's been.

Bianca turns around to see who just walked in. "Tom!" She says.

"Hey Bianca" he says not looking up from his phone.

"Me and y/n are going to a party tonight, do you wanna come??" She asks.

Please say no.

"Sure whatever" he says walking away from us and into our room.

"This is gonna be so fun!!!" She says to me.

Two hours later

Bianca dresses me up, and drags me to her car.

"Why aren't we leaving yet?" I ask.

"Because Harrison needs a ride" she says.

I roll my eyes at her. "Why are u still hung up on him?"

"I'm not" she lies and Harrison opens the car door and sits in the back seat.

After a few minutes we're already at the party and I want to throw up. Party's are not really my scene. I've been to them and I enjoy them but something always seems to go wrong at them for me.

As soon as we walk in Bianca and Harrison ditch me, and after trying to find them I see them making out somewhere. I leave and go to the kitchen to get a drink.

I don't usually drink alcohol but there's nothing else to do right now. I poor myself and drink it and it burns my throat. I like it. I keep drinking while looking around at the crowd and the people dancing. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump a little. I turn around and see that it's Liam.

I smile seeing him. "Hey, what are u doing here?"

"My friend invited me to this dumb party and then ended up ditching for some girl soo" he chuckles.