Chapter 40

When we pull apart I stare at him and he looks at me scared and worried like I'm going to ruin this moment.

"You love me?" I ask so quietly that I doubt if he even hears it.

His eyes bore into mine. "So much that it fucking hurts."

My heart swells and I go to speak but he kisses me.

"You're all I've ever wanted." He breathes against my lips. "Ever."

My fingers bury themselves in his hair as he backs me up against a corner and kisses down my jaw and neck. Heat pools between my legs while his hands explore and grope me everywhere. I feel like I've been set on fire. There's a moan and I can't tell if it's me, him, or both.

He grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist and carries me to our room. He lies me down on his bed. Our lips are pulled apart and I instantly want them back on me again. Still standing, he pulls his shirt over his head revealing his set of abs and this time I stare with no shame. I look at him hungry for more but when our eyes meet there's more desire in his. He smirks at my staring before coming down over me and placing his on mine again.

I feel him big and hard against me. He pulls my shirt off so quickly that I can barely register it. Then slowly one by one any clothing I had on is halfway across the room and he was only left in his boxers though it wasn't helping hold back the huge bulge. 

When I'm completely naked he stares at me drinking me all in. "You're beautiful." He says in complete and utter awe.

I flush hot under his gaze. I can feel myself being practically soaked. I was going to die If his hands weren't on me again.

His hands cup my breasts as he kisses me everywhere. I leave marks on his back as he makes his way down to my breasts and sucks on them. His heavy breathing and moans against me only make me wetter. I ache for him to touch me down there. He kisses my lips once more then pulls away hovering over me as his hand makes his way in between my legs.

His finger dips into my moisture and I let out a small gasp.

"Fuck." He breaths. "You're so wet y/n."

He once again dives his finger into my folds and I close my eyes and dip my head backward. I was going to die from the work of his hands. This was unlike anything I'd felt before. It was all too much. But I wanted it all, here and now.

I let out whimpers as he rubs my clit.

"Does that feel good?" He asks.

I'm scared if I open my mouth to speak it'll be the loudest moan instead.

"Yes." Somehow I manage to speak but barely. "Please...don't...don't stop."

Then it's all gone. His hand is removed and I open my eyes in frustration.

I see him moving downwards and spreading my thighs open more. He lines his face up between my legs and looks up at me smiling.

"I want to finish you off like this." I can feel his hot breath on my pussy and I grow wetter.

Fuck what did I do to deserve this man? As soon as his tongue starts working I moan his name like I'm dying and he's the cure.

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom.

His name is in every breath and all that fills my mind. I've never felt so good. I'm going to explode with pleasure

My hands wrap around his hair as I let out whimpers that make him grope my breast and pinch my nipples harder. My eyes roll so far into the back of my head that I think they're going to get stuck there. He's making me feel so good and I can't help from moaning but I try not to be too loud. We do live in apartments after all.