Chapter 10

"You know what I've never done?" Tom asks sitting down next to me.

My anger for Tom was slightly washing over so I decide to answer. "What?"

"Had sex in the woods" he replies, making me choke on my spit.

He laughs uncontrollably at my reaction, before throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"You are so disgusting" I tell him. Even though he probably knew that anyway.

He lightly laughs a bit more and I throw his arm off my shoulders. I get up and walk away.

His laughter shimmers down as he gets up to follow me. "Ok princess, you've been mad at me all night" he frowns but I just give him a glare. "What's wrong?" He asks innocently.

So innocently, that I almost believed him.

I scoffed at his words.

"Come on" he pushes. "Tell me what I've done wrong"

I didn't wanting him to think I cared about getting his attention. Which I totally did not care about. At all.

Ok maybe I did. But only a little bit.

So without knowing what to say, I didn't answer. I just walked away. Again.

I sighed knowing he wouldn't give up as he continued to bother me.

"Fine" I said quietly under my breath. I was secretly hoping he wouldn't hear but of course he did. Although I still didn't want to tell him, so instead all that came out of my mouth was "your a jerk that's why"

What a good reason.

He walked over to me, trying to figure it out. Trying to figure me out.

"Is it because I blamed you for us getting lost?" He asks and when I don't answer he just apologizes. "If it was because of that then I'm sorry"

I shake my head no.

Does he seriously not know he was ignoring me?

"Then what?" He asks, this time more kindly and softly.

I roll my eyes. "It was nothing, I'm not mad anymore. Your forgiven" I force my lips into a fake smile. "Happy now? Good. Now let's get out of here"

I almost walk away but he grabs my arm, turning me around swiftly.

Me being the unbalanced, clumsy troll that I am, land extremely close to him.

Extremely close.

Too close for my liking.

My hands fall onto his chest, and his hands land on my waist.

He can clearly see how nervous I am.

he can probably see all my all my ugly features this close.

His eyes scan my scared, helpless face. My knees were growing weaker by the second. If he wasn't holding me I'd probably just fall to the ground, and eat a face full of dirt.

Tom taking advantage of my sight speaks. "So tell me princess, why are you so mad at me?"

I was probably blushing so hard right now. Not probably. Definitely.

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I saw the playfully smirk on his lips grow.

"I'm not mad at you anymore" I manage to get out. I don't even know how I managed to speak.

"We both know that's not true" he whispered looking down at my lips.

My heart began racing, but he quickly moved his gaze back up to my eyes. Now it was his turn to blush.

"Fine" I mutter giving up to his persistence. "I-I thought you were" I pause hesitantly, knowing he would tease me after I finish my sentence. "Ignoring me" I finish saying.

I look at his reaction, while biting down my lower lip anxiously. He looks down at my lip before staring back into my eyes again.

Instead of laughing, how I thought he would his jaw clenches and his face stiffens.

So he was ignoring me on purpose?

Asshole.

His jaw unclenches and his face goes soft, once he looks at me again.

"I know" He starts looking down at my lips. "I know and I'm sorry" he says repeating the first part again.

At least he apologized and admit it. I decide in my head, that it was good enough and that was all I was ever gonna get from Tom.

"Why did you ignore me?" I ask.

What happened to letting it go??

While having in argument in my head, Tom sighs at my question.

Regretting asking it even more now, I look over his face and realize how he has no flaws.

He sighs before speaking. "I don't know y/n, I was just frustrated with myself" he says clearly hiding something from me. "Will u forgive me?" He asks with his beautiful smile back on his face.

Even thought he wasn't saying the full story, I didn't want to press him on it anymore.

"Yes, I forgive you" I say rolling my eyes and smiling brightly. "Are you happy now?" I ask him.

"Yep" he says smiling like a little child. "Especially happy now that I know you want my attention" he smirks.

"Is that all you got from this?" I ask rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

He nods and I almost forget how close we are.

"I hate you" I rolling my eyes.

I try to push him back with my hands that were placed his chest. It he doesn't move. He doesn't even move and inch.

Surprised, I keep trying to push him but his grip on my waist tightens.

When nothing works I give up and frown at him.

We both laugh at how weak I was, but he laughter slowly dies down.

For a moment we just stared into our eyes. His eyes glanced back and forth at my lips momentarily. He licked his lips before looking down at mine. We've been In this position for only minutes and yet it felt like hours.

My knees grow weaker by the second. I just stood there for what felt like hours staring into his beautiful brown eyes.

He was about to lean in, but we both snapped out of our daze when a twig snapped.

Regaining control of my body I pushed him back. Surprising I caught him off hard and he stumbled back.

He regained his balance and looked at me with a playful glare.

I laughed at his reaction to me pushing him. He had a playful smile on his lips before sticking up a special finger at me.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed :)