Chapter 41

I wake up nuzzled against Tom's bare chest. Light is peeking through the window curtains while Tom is still sleeping.

I look up at his face and a sudden warmth fills my chest. The love I have for him is bigger tho than anything I've ever felt and it scares me to death. I can't believe I told him I love him and I can't believe he told me the same.

All of last night's events rush back into my head. My cheeks flush pink as I recall him being in me several times last night. So many different positions.

I feel the rise and fall of his chest. It's like he can feel me staring at him because his eyes slowly flutter open. I quickly shut my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. I wonder now if he's staring at me. But in a quick couple of minutes, I actually do fall asleep.

I've awoken again once Tom starts moving and I can feel him trying to be subtle but it didn't work.

My eyes flutter open and I see Tom standing and getting dressed again.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you," He says in his morning voice.

"It's okay," I mumble still being half asleep.

"I need to get to class right now but our friends wanna meet at the cafe later. You wanna go?" He asks.

I think it over before nodding my head.

He rushes grabs his stuff in a rush but before leaving comes over to me and places a kiss on my forehead. "I'll see you then okay?"

"Bye," I say and he's already out of the room.

For the first time in forever, I decided not to go to class today. I was tired and I deserved a day off. I was also super happy and didn't want to ruin my good mood by going to class.

For the remainder of the day, I try to pass time while waiting to go to the cafe. I cooked, cleaned, read, watched Netflix, and did homework but all I could keep thinking about was Tom. I wanted to be around him again. Last night enough hadn't felt like enough time.

Meanwhile, Tom was probably in class not even having a passing thought about me.

Eventually, time passes and I finally start getting ready to go to the cafe. Tom said he would meet everyone there right after class so he wasn't coming back home.

I put a little effort into my look since I'll be seeing Tom and I don't want him to change his mind about me.

On the drive there I remember the whole fight we had at the cafe and how I threw the drink at him. I recall the night after the fight when he admitted he was jealous. If he had gotten jealous without insulting me then it would've been hot.

I park my car and I can see the threw window, Haz, Bianca, Harry, and Sam all sitting down at our usual spot. Tom wasn't here yet. I wonder if he had told anyone about last night yet.

I walk in and order my drink. It comes surprisingly quickly and I make my way over to them.

They all say hi to me and fill me in on what they're talking about. Though I can hardly think about anything but Tom. For some reason, Bianca kept giving me a weird stare. She squinted her eyes at me.

"Holy shit." She says making us all look over at her but she was only looking at me. "You had sex."

I'm caught off guard. Heat rushes to my cheeks. How the fuck did she know?