Chapter 2

Living with Tom has been such a pain in the ass. He brings girls home almost every night. Today, Tom was brining over his friends. They surprisingly were nice.
They came late at night, and with a bunch of beer bottles.
I rolled my eyes as they walked in.
"So this must be the famous y/n Tom talks about" a dirty blond haired boy said. He was good looking and acted nicer than Tom.
Tom slaps his neck playfully "Shut up mate"
The two other guys chuckle.
"I'm haz" the guy introduced himself.
"And this is Harry and sam, Toms brothers"
"You never told me you had brothers" I told tom
"It never came up darling" he responded
I rolled my eyes at the fact he called me darling. "Whatever, it was nice meeting you, but I have homework to do" I got up at started to walk to my room.
"Or You could hang with us" haz suggested
I almost laughed at him asking me, as if I was going to hang out with them "absolutely not"
"Come on, at least for 30 minutes?" Haz begged
I rolled my eyes and put my books down. "Fine"
I sat down next to tom and Harrison sat on the side, making me a human sandwich. We started talking for and hour and ended up making fun of Toms baby pictures.
"Wait wait look at this one!" Harry showed me on his phone, practically wheezing.
I died of laughter "what are you even  doing in that one" I asked tom
He snatched Harry's phone and turned off "I don't know, how about we not look at my baby pictures" he said embarrassed
"But u look so cute in them, why are you even embarrassed?" I ask
He smirks "so ur calling me cute darling?"
I shake my head, disgusted "ew no, you know what I-"
He cut me of "let me make this easy for you y/n" I made a confused face "will u go out with me?"
I laughed as if he was joking until I realized he was serious. "Wait ur being serious?"
"Come on y/n we all know you like me"
I look at him like he's crazy. There was no way, that I would date tom.
"There is no way, I would date u, we are roommates, and you use girls like objects"
"She's not wrong tom" Harry says backing me up
Tom still looks confident. "I will get you to go out with me, just wait y/n"
I laugh shaking my head "good luck with that"
The rest of the night tom flirts with me, until I get really annoyed.
They all eventually leave and the room is a mess.
"Ur brothers are nice" I say
"Oh please, they were making fun of me half the time"
"Okay but it was pretty funny"
Tom rolls his eyes and plops down on his bed.
"Whatever you say darling"
I smile and start making my bed. In the middle of that, my phone rings. It's my little brother Ricky.
I pick up the phone and hold it up to my ear. "Hey Ricky" I say into the phone. Tom looks up suddenly intrigued in what I'm doing.
"Hey big sis, did you get to your apartment?"
"Yep but my roommate is totally crazy" I say looking tom
"Ya I know" Ricky says and I can practically hear him smirking through the phone.
"What do you mean?"
"I may have emailed the person back, saying it's okay for you to live with a guy"
"Ricky!" I scream into the phone
"I was trying to do you a favor y/n, you need some action in your life"
I smack my hand against my forehead.
"I don't need you meddling in my life, I have got it handled"
"Ya ok" he says sarcastically
"Shut up"
We both laugh and we end the call saying I love you.
I end. As soon as I end the call, Tom calls me.
"So Who is Ricky?"
I laugh "why? Are u jealous?"
He rolls his eyes "no I'm not, but I can't have you talking to other guys when I'm going to ask you out."
I roll my eyes "for the 100th time I'm not going out with you"
"We will see about that" he says smirking again. "So who was Ricky?"
I sigh and look at tom "Ricky is my brother you idiot"
Tom turns pink, embarrassed a little.
"Oh" he says followed up by a "good"
"Good?" I ask
"Ya, I cant have u talking to other guys remember"
"Yaaa rightttt" I say sarcastically lying down my bed, picking up my phone. Tom turns of the light and and faces the other way, falling fast asleep.