Chapter 20

I woke before Tom did and slipped out of bed. I looked over him and a small smile grew on my face. Even when he was sleeping he was cute.

I quickly put on my clothes and headed to class.

I get there and sit Liam like I always do. "Hey" I say giving him a small grin.

"Hey y/n" he says almost looking relieved.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at him. "Why are you looking at me like I'm a ghost?" I ask.

He chuckles softly. "I'm just glad you're okay"

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Well I heard about what James did to you at the party and.."

I had completely forgot about what happened last night. My stomach turns while the memories come flooding back to me.

"Oh, I'm fine don't worry" I say giving him a smile.

"I know I just wish I was there to beat the shit out of him."

"Don't worry Tom gave him what he deserved."

He cringes at Toms name as soon as I say it.

I give him a confused look. "What? Do you have something against Tom?"

He makes an awkward face. "No it's just that we went to high-school together and he made bad rumors about me."

"Oh." I say surprised.

Class starts and I can't stop being shocked that Liam and Tom went to school together. I think about it for the rest of class.

After class, I headed to the cafe to get some coffee for Tom and I.

I texted tom and told him I was getting coffee and if he wanted some. He responded saying yes and I got his order that for some reason, I remember.

I drove back home and unlocked the door. "Tom?" I called out.

No answer. I figured he was still coming back from class.

30 minutes pass by and I leave over 10 missed calls.

Finally I hear the door open and I roll my eyes. "Your coffees cold" I say before he comes into my sight.

He doesn't say anything and walks straight past and into our room. Confused, I follow I him.

I open the door and see him facing his back toward me. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing just go back to the living room" he says firmly.

I walk over to him and turn him around. My eyes go big when I see his face. "Oh my god, what the fuck happened?"

He had blood on his shirt and cuts on his face. My hands immediately go up to face and he winces a little. He stares down at me with a guilty look on his face and doesn't say anything.

"Come on" I say grabbing his hand and making him sit down on his bed. I grab my first aid kit and pull up a stool and sit in front of him.

I put some ointment on the cuts and winces. "Are you gonna tell me how this happened?"

He sighs. "Some guys jumped me for beating up James."

I pause putting the ointment and start being over whelmed with guilt. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault" I apologize.

"No, none of this is your fault y/n." He says trying to make me feel better.

"You wouldn't have gotten beaten up if it wasn't for me." I say.

"You should've seen the other guys." He says laughing.

Even beaten up he looks good.

I laugh and clean up the rest of his face.

I back away from his face and realize I need to see why he's bleeding under his shirt.

"Take off your shirt" I say.

He smirks at me. "What?"

"Take off shirt your shirt, I need to see why you're bleeding idiot" I say rolling my eyes.

He smiles and takes off his shirt. My eyes land on his abs and catch my self staring at them for too long.

"If you wanted to see my abs you could've just told me that." He says smirking.

I slightly blush and shake my head, smiling.

I wipe off all the blood on his chest and stitch up a deep wound and cover it.

"There all done" I say smiling, and look up at him.

My eyes meet his and I realize how close we are. His eyes flicker between my eyes and my lips. We both slowly lean in and his hands are already on my waist pulling me closer. Our lips graze each other before a knock on the door pulls us apart.

Tom gets up frustrated and goes to the door. After a few seconds he shouts "it's for you"

I go to the door and see Liam.

Shit.

I never told him I live with Tom. I smile awkwardly at him. "Liam! What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask you if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight." He asks nervously.

I blush. "I'd love too" I say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Great then I'll see you tonight at 7?"

I smile n nod and he leaves. I close the door and smile to myself before tom pulls me out of my own world.

"Seriously? You're gonna go out with a jerk like that?" He scoffs, and takes a sip of the coke in his hand.

I fold my arms "He's not a jerk"

"Whatever. I speak from past experience." Tom says.

"Past experience?" I ask, curious about the rivalry between them.

"Ya, the guy is a total dick, all he does cheat on people."

I think about how Liam said Tom spread rumors about him but Tom has no reason to lie. 

Ignoring Tom, I go to the bathroom and take a shower to get ready for my date with Liam.