Chapter 6

One week has passed and it was time for class start, and I had one last day before the stress of tests and studying to start. I flutter my eyes open and sit up. I look over at toms bed that is empty, signaling that he is awake. My stomach growls and I get up to go get some food.

I walk past the living room, seeing Tom who has for once woken up earlier than me. His eyes come off his phone as he notices me. He doesn't say anything and continues scrolling. Ignoring him I walk over to the kitchen and ransack through it trying to find food. After searching through the whole kitchen I give up, accepting there is no food.

My stomach grows again growing louder. I decide to go out and get some food, since our house is basically empty of it. Once I get ready, I go to grab my keys when Tom spots me again. He doesn't say anything again before he notices I am going somewhere.

"Where ya going princess?" He asks
"I'm going to buy groceries, since someone ate all our food." I reply indicating that he ate the food. "Wanna come?" I offer
"Ya sure" he says grabbing my keys out of my hands and tossing it up in the air.
He walks out the door and I follow him to grab my keys back.
"Give my keys idiot" I say reaching for it.
"See I call you cute names and you call me mean ones!" He frowns
I roll my eyes and snatch the keys out of his hand while he wasn't paying attention.

We get to my car, and when I take out the keys I snatched from Tom, they were the keys from the car he had bought me. I turn around and see him with his arms crossed smirking at me.
"Where are my keys?" I ask
"What do you mean? Those are your keys" he says playing dumb, although he was dumb.
I roll my eyes and reach out my hand for him to give the keys. Instead of giving the keys back, he takes my hand leading me to the new car, which was way better than the one I had now. "You were at the wrong car y/n" Tom says still playing dumb.

I unlock the car and get into the drivers seat. As soon as I got in I was shocked on how tom could buy me something this expensive. "Wow" I say gripping the streaking wheel
"I know right" tom agrees. After about 10 minutes we reached target. We walked in and tom grabbed a cart, and we went over to get food.

After grabbing some food, we were going to check out, when we passed the section where they keep swim wear. While walking, I turned around to see Tom rolling the cart over to the swim wear. I followed him and noticed he was looking at bikinis.
"What are you doing?" I asked curious on my he was looking at them.
He looked over at me with his annoying smirk while eyeing the bikini at me. My face changed as I backed up putting my hands in front of me, realizing what he meant. "No, no way I'm wearing that"
Tom shrugged and took it off the rack.
"We'll see"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lmao I didn't know where to end chapter 💀