Chapter 24

It's been a little over a day since I've been home. It feels so good, to be around the people I've known my whole life again. I missed them more than they could ever know.

Apparently they missed me too. As soon I saw Ricky I gave him a big hug but also tackled him to the ground.

Ricky was the only one who knew, who I roomed with. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even have roomed with Tom. If my parents found out I roomed with a guy they'd probably kill me.

Thankfully none of them took over my room and ruined it. When I went back in, everything was in place. Nothing had been touched.

I missed everything in my room. I left so many things behind.

Currently me and my family were all eating dinner. I missed everything about it. I watched in joy while my mom and Ricky laughed at something my dad said. I smile, taking it all in. I look back down at my food and take a bite.

"You've been awfully quite y/n, whats wrong." My mom asks. Her laugh, is now a small concerned smile.

"I just missed this" I say smiling.

"We did too." My mom says grinning.

"Tell her about the surprise tomorrow" Ricky whispers not so quietly.

"What surprise?" I ask.

They all stare at each other.

My mom starts with a teasing smile. "Well, if we told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore!"

"Just remember to wear something nice." My brother remarks.

"Why? Are we going somewhere?" I ask curiously.

"Ok no more giveaways about the surprise." My dad says, worried Ricky would give anything away.

I decide not to ask anymore, knowing they won't give anything away. They divert the conversation else where for the rest of dinner.

After dinner and washing the dishes. I go up to my room, to get ready for bed. Or to at least just lie down and go on my phone.

I see that I got a text from Tom. I totally forgot about him. "Having fun at home?" He wrote.

Tom hasn't called or texted me since he got home, until right now. I assumed he missed his family and was happy to be back in his child-home.

Tom mentioned to me that he has many houses in many places. But this was where he grew up, as a child and as a teen.

I quickly reply wit "yes, hbu?" And put my phone away.

I lie down, and look out my window. I didn't even mean to end up falling asleep.

***

The next had obviously arrived, and I woke up like any other day. The so called "surprise" was in the back of my head but I just waited for something to happen.

Currently, I was eating a bag of chips and watching Netflix. I woke up at 9 am this morning and now it's 4 pm. I've been patiently waiting for something to happen, but not one thing has yet to happen.

Until now that is. My brother comes hopping down the stairs, with a smile plastered on his face. "Mom said to dress nice, you have an hour?"

Before I got to even open my mouth he ran back up the stairs. I had no idea, what I even had to dress nice for.

I curse under my breath realizing I only had an hour. I ran up the stairs in a hurry, hoping I would actually like the surprise.

An hour had passed, and my whole family had gotten ready. I guessed we were going somewhere. I came down the stairs and saw everyone in the kitchen.

While walking towards them, the bell rang. Since I was the closest, I decided I should open it. "I'll get it!" I somewhat shout to my parents

I don't know who would come right now. I had already met with friend's and family, since I came back. Maybe there was someone I missed? No one came to mind. Or maybe they ordered a present for me! My mind wondered if it was the surprise or just a random person knocking at the door.

I open the door with a smile, only for my smile to drop and my eyes to grow a little bigger. I don't know what I expected, but definitely not this.

"Tom? What are you doing here?" I ask confused. My mind races, trying to find a million reasons why he could be here.

He opens his mouth to speak, but someone from behind interrupts me. "Now that's no way to treat our guests y/n!" My father says smiling.

Guests?

  —-——————————————————————

Sorry for the super late update😭😭 I won't drag for the next chapter, promise :) hope you enjoyed!

Why do you think toms at y/ns house?