Chapter 11

I sigh, putting my hands on my hips and looking at the space tom suggested we sleep in. "Tom its dirty we can't sleep on the ground" I whine giving up.

"Well then what do you suggest we do then?" He asks

I frown and sit down against the log. "There has to be another way"

"Well there isn't any other options princess" he says looking down at me.

I groan and throw my head back against the cold wooden log.

After a few silent moment pass I agree to sleep on the ground.

Maybe I should take up on his offer about having sex in the woods.

No ew! Stop! What the heck y/n!

"You thinking having sex instead is better?" He smirks from afar at me.

Can he read my mind?!?!

I roll my eyes, not speaking Because if did it would just be a bunch of stuttering.

"No asshole, no go sleep all the way over there" I say pointing in the direction farthest from me.

"Seriously?" He asks like I was kidding. "It's like I'm gonna touch you"

I give him a glare and he rolls his eyes and walks over there. He gets comfortable on the ground -although I don't know how u can do that. Meanwhile I just stare at the dirty ground in front of me.

How was one even supposed to sleep on the ground?

******
I heard birds, and very bright sunlight shining onto my face.

My eyes were still shut, due to me still wanting to just sleep in.

So I tried to fall back asleep, but the birds were so loud, my bed and pillow were so hard and I was so cold.

Clearly it took me a second to realize I was not at home, nor on a bed and I had no sheets.

My eyes shot open and took a look around me.

The sun was shining so nothing was as scary as last night.

I want to get up but realize there's an arm around my waist.

Wait what?!?!

I remove the arm and sit up straight.

Turning around I see a peaceful Tom sleeping, completely obliviously.

I nudge him a little and he moves but doesn't open his eyes. I nudge him again but a bit harder this time and he grabs me and pulls me down back into the dirt with him.

"Tom!" I groan.

He mumbles something that I can't understand.

"What?" I ask, the annoyance showing in my voice.

He mumbles again and all I can interpret is "5 more minutes"

I internally smack myself before sitting back up again.

I push toms hand away which was now loosely still on me. I stand up and dust myself off.

I look around, and realize everything's easier to see when it's lighter out.

I finally hear rustling around me and see Tom getting up. He looked tired but effortlessly flawless. His hair was dirty and all over the place but somehow managed to fall right into place to make him look good.

How can someone be so effortlessly hot?

Can't relate.

Realizing I'm staring I look away and tuck a small strand of hair behind my ear.

"Good morning princess" he said in his raspy morning voice. He stretched his arms outwards while yawning.

He walked over to me and looked around, squinting his eyes while they adjusted to the sunlight.

"So where we going?" He asked

"I was hoping you would know" I say trying not to obsess over his raspy morning voice.

He yawns again and looks around.

I look away for a second and when I look back at tom he's walking away.

"Where you going??" I ask

He pushes the trees away from his face and keeps walking. "The way back nerd" he says.

I sigh and jog was over to him. Hopefully this time we won't get lost. I'm starting to think I'm gonna die here.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Im so sorry for not updating guyssss. High school had been killing me, but I'm gonna try and update more! Thank you for reading :)