Chapter 17

After getting to campus and walking to my class I get a text from my phone.

Class has been canceled, enjoy your Tuesday!

I want to scream from frustration. I'm definitely not going back home. I don't wanna see Tom right now.

I sigh and start walking back to my car. I was on my phone, clearly not paying attention when I bumped into someone.

Being the clumsy idiot I am I fell right on my ass. My phone and my coffee fell out of hand, my phone hitting the cement and my coffee opening and spilling everywhere.

"Shit" I say grabbing my phone, and turning it over. I sigh in relief seeing that it didn't crack.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I hear voice say from above me. I look up to see a cute guy standing above me looking concerned.

For a moment I just stare at him. "Hello?" The cute guy says.

I'm brought back to reality and realize I just embarrassed myself in front of a cute guy.

"Uh yes I'm fine thank you" I say getting up by using the hand he offered. I dust myself out and try to look anywhere but him. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going"

He laughs. "It's alright, it's not everyday you bump into a pretty girl"

I start to blush from the compliment. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and laugh.

"So where were you going before I stopped you?" He asks.

"Well I was actually just heading home, turns out my classes were classes were canceled."

"Oh, mine too!" His eyes slowly light up, like an idea just popped into his head. "Well do you have any other plans?"

"Nope why?"

He rubs the back of his neck and smiles shyly. "Well maybe we could go get lunch or something?"

I smile at his nervousness. "Ya that's sounds great"

******

"And did you file a restraining order?" I asking laughing.

"Yep, and now she can't come within 50 feet of me" he says turning the steering wheel, taking a left.

"Oh my god"

He laughs and we pull into the parking lot of my apartment.

"Is this it?" He says parking his car.

"Yep" I say getting out of the car.

He walks me to my apartment, and I give him his coat he had around me.

"Today was really fun we should do it again sometime" he said softly.

"Ya we should" I responded.

We stared at each other in silence, and he grabbed my waist closing the gap between us. Before I knew it his lips were and I melted into the kiss.

We parted and he let go of my waist and blushed. "Goodnight" he said flashing a smile.

"Goodnight Liam" I said unlocking the door to my apartment.

I walked inside closing the door behind me. I grazed my fingers on my lips and smile.

Tom comes to the front door, his jaw clenched and fists in a ball. "Y/n what the fuck?"

Pulling me out of my good mood, I roll my eyes at him. "What?"

"You weren't responding to any of my texts?" He said following me into our room.

"And why would you care?" I laugh.

He rolls his eyes and runs his hand through his hair. "Why are you so mad? I didn't even do anything. I was fucking worried about you."

I turn to face him, "I don't need you to be worried me, I can take care of myself."

"Right and going out with random guys is the way to do that?" He says frustrated.

"I can go out with whoever I want tom, and your the one fucking hoes in our apartment anyway" I yell.

"Your unbelievable.", he sighs and walks out of the room.

I get changed and go sleep. At one in the morning I hear Tom walk into the room and past out on his bed. The second he walked in he smelled like alcohol.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
When I haven't updated in like a month😍