《F O U R》

《CHAPTER FOUR》

《CHAPTER FOUR》

《WARNING: SEVERE BLOOD, GORE》

《VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED》

      “Y/N!!”

She quickly turned around, startled by the exclamation of her name. Her eyes widened as a body knocked into hers, making them both fall onto the ground. The h/c woman groaned, looking at the figure on her chest. 

“Iori?”

The black-haired woman grabbed her face. “You fucking idiot! Do you know I worried I was?! What the fuck happened to you!?”

It clicked in her mind. She hadn’t seen Utahime since what happened in Shibuya. And that was a little over a year ago. She must have caught word about everything that had happened. 

“Iori, I’m fine,” The woman assured, placing her hands on her waist. 

Utahime sat on her hips. “When Shoko called me, I got so worried! What were you even thinking?!”

She hit Y/n in the shoulder, but the woman was unfazed. “Iori, seriously. I’m okay.”

“And you married that white-haired fuckface?!” She exclaimed. “What the hell is that about?!”

“Iori.”

“And you had his kid?!” She yelled. “What the hell happened to you?!”

“First you were gonna leave me for Shoko, and now you’re fucking Utahime? Why do you get more women than I do?”

They looked over as Gojo and their four students walked from the school. Itadori and Gen froze, exchanging a glance. 

Y/n was on her back, her hands on Utahime’s hips. Utahime had her legs on either side of the woman, her hands on her shoulder. After realizing their position, Utahime jumped up, yelling at Gojo to shut up. Y/n got to her feet, brushing herself off.

“Alright, enough,” Y/n said, putting an end to their bickering. “Iori, why are you here?”

“Right,” She said, bringing herself together. “Let’s go inside to discuss this.”

Y/n nodded, motioning her to follow. They talked as they walked down the hall, briefly exchanging pleasantries and such. Y/n opened the door to her office, allowing Utahime to enter first.