《T H I R T Y - T W O》

《CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO》

《WARNINGS: NONE》

      "THERE ARE A HUNDRED DIFFERENT possibilities that will go about the way that we can free Y/n from the prison realm.”

Gen leaned across the table, taking a sippy cup from Will as he shifted Sora in his arms. She sat in his lap and he lightly bounced his leg up and down as he listened. Sora leaned back against Gen’s chest, looking up at him through her lashes as she drank the juice in the sippy cup.

“But in order to get those one hundred possibilities, we have to get the cube first,” Maylee said. “Which, frankly, will not be easy.”

“No, it won’t be,” Shota said. “Neoma will be guarding that cube with her life. She took a leap of courage and succeeded in sealing her, so now she’s going to be cockier than ever, and she’s not gonna let anyone ruin that.”

“The first thing we need to direct our attention to is Neoma,” Will said. “If we want to know how to kill her, we need to know how she works. We need to know how she thinks, how she acts, what antagonizes her, and what boosts her confidence. Just based on what you’ve told us, Neoma is a manipulative person, and she’ll use any means to get what she wants.”

“She’ll more than likely try and fight head-on now that Y/n is out of the way. She knew that she was outmatched in the very beginning and because the attention was not on her, and she was no longer the most powerful, she began her manipulation,” Maylee said, shooing Melanie back into the living room. “She started with the father, trying to get him to take Y/n and away from her mother so that she could kill her and make it look like an accident. Then to Shota, who she’d convinced that she wasn’t the bad guy. Then to every single person that she could.”

“Neoma has the ability to gain access to everything in someone’s head with a physical touch. And after the first touch, she doesn’t need it anymore, and there is no limit to how many people she can do this to at once,” Shota said, leaning against the counter. “With the information she’s given, she can create a hallucination or illusion, and twist and bend whatever she’s learned.”

“When Neoma touched Y/n in the park, it gave her all the access to what was in her head,” Fushiguro said. “And so she used it against her.”

“Y/n is the strongest person in the entire world,” Gojo said, making everyone look over to where he’d been leaning on the wall, arms crossed over his chest. “But her mental state is wrecked. She can beat anyone in a physical battle, but when her psyche is messed with, it’s game over for her.”

“So what do we do to get her back from Neoma?” Gen asked. “Since all of you shot down my plan, do you have a better one?”