《T W E N T Y》

《CHAPTER TWENTY》

《CHAPTER TWENTY》

《WARNINGS: SLIGHT GORE》

         "NEOMA!!"

Her lips pulled into a smirk. She turned around, watching as the tunnel of flames rushed at her. She raised a hand up, dispersing them with a flick of her finger. The mist began to clear, revealing the three figures. 

“Where are Gen and Yuuji?” Shota demanded. 

Neoma hummed, looking down at her wrist, as if there was a watch there. “Probably at the bottom of the ocean at this point. You know, you’ve got one brave boy, Y/n. Itadori-kun just jumped right after Gen without a single ounce of hesitation.”

“What the hell did yo--!”

All of them were startled by the rumbling beneath their feet. Gojo’s hand shot out, grabbing onto the back of Y/n’s coat to pull her closer. Neoma stumbled back, the smirk on her face dropping into a frown. 

“What the fuck are you doing?!” Shota yelled. 

Neoma lifted her gaze. Seriousness washed over her features. “This isn’t me.”

Suddenly, a huge wave crashed against the side of the cliff, towering above it. Y/n grabbed the back of Shota’s shirt, the three of them vanishing from where they stood. The water crashed onto the cliff as Neoma flashed away, jumping into the air. 

Ryujin rested under the three sorcerers, keeping them above the cliff. They all watched as the storm started to pick up. The rain fell heavier, soaking them all in just a few seconds. Thunder rolled around them, and they saw a bolt of lightning flash, the sparks crawling across the water. 

“Y/n!” Gojo yelled over the sound of the pouring rain. He’d activated infinity, creating a barrier above them, shielding them from the icy raindrops. “What the hell is going on?! This isn’t natural!”

“Ryujin!” She called. “We don’t need a dramatic effect! Chill out!”

This is not my doing,” Ryujin said, making her frown. “Another sea entity has been awakened!”

“Awakened..?” She muttered. Her eyes went wide. 

“Y/n! Company!” Shota yelled, making her look over at the figure hovering in the air.

She slipped away from Ryujin, letting the rain cascade over her. She seemed to walk across the air, her eyebrows lacing together. She stopped. 

“...Gen…?”

“Gen?” Shota and Gojo repeated. 

It was then that it was visible to them. Gen stood, his head hanging down. He held Itadori in his arms. His head was rolled over his arm, sandy hair dripping with water. Like with Gojo, it seemed that some kind of barrier had been made around them.