《T W E N T Y - T W O》

《CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO》

《WARNINGS: NONE》

        SIGHING SOFTLY, THE woman shifted through the stack of papers on her desk. She sorted through them before signing, writing notes, and such. She looked up as the door opened, and a head of white hair poked into the room. 

“Busy?” He asked, opening the door wider. He walked inside, shutting it behind him.

“Depends on what you want,” She hummed, sitting back in the chair. Gojo smirked, leaning over her, a hand on each of the arms of the chair. 

“What I want is to shove that mess off the desk and fuck you on it until you’re crying,” He said. 

“Oh, so you’re horny,” She said. “We’re at work, Satoru. That’s very unprofessional.”

He snorted out a laugh. “You? Professional? Ha! That’s a really good joke, babe,”

“You’re a pain in my ass,” She huffed. “What do you want? Seriously.”

“Nothing,”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” He said, shrugging. “So about the desk--”

“Work, Satoru. You are supposed to be working,” She said, grinning at him. 

“Listen, when you look at me like that--”

“I’m literally just looking at you.”

“Exactly. I can’t help myself!” He chirped, wrapping his arms around her waist. “So, it’s not my fault!”

“Satoru!” She laughed, the papers on the desk falling into the two chairs in front of it as he set her upon the surface. He smiled against her, pressing his lips to her’s. “C’mon, we can’t.”

“You never want to have office sex with me,” He pouted. 

“I wonder why,” She said sarcastically.

A knock on the door had them separating, and for her to call out to open it. Fushiguro poked his head inside. 

“Hey, Megumi!” Gojo chirped.

“Hi,” He muttered. “Y/n-sensei, there’s something going on with Yuuji. He won’t talk to any of us, and he’s refusing to come out of his room.”

“Did you piss him off?” She asked, moving around the desk. 

“We didn’t,” He said. “We haven’t even really talked to him since he came back. He and Gen have just kind of become hermits in their rooms. Shota-Sensei is talking to Gen right now, but Yuuji won’t talk to anyone.”

“Hm,” She said. She followed him down the hall, towards the dorms. “Has he been out lately?”

“I only hear his door open when it’s past midnight.”