《F I F T E E N》

《CHAPTER FIFTEEN》

《CHAPTER FIFTEEN》

《WARNINGS: NONE》

          "WAKEY, WAKEY!"

"Ngh."

"Come on! Up and at 'em!"

"Piss off,"

A loud groan filled the air as a sudden weight crashed onto the woman's back. Gojo put his hands on her bare shoulders, sitting on her hips.

"Wake up!!" He yelled, making her body bounce under him as he shook her shoulders.

"Satoru!" She whined. "Screw off!"

"But the sky is awake, so Sora is awake, which means I'm awake, which means you have to be awake too!" He exclaimed. "Let's do something today!"

"It's the beginning of November," She grumbled, eyes narrowed with her cheek pressed against the pillows. "There's nothing to do. Let's sleep in! That sounds nice, doesn't it?"

"No! I'm wide awake now!" He whined childishly, shaking her body. "This is your only day off!"

"Exactly!" She said, reaching behind her to swat at him. "I want to sleep, babe."

"But I miss you," He pouted, sliding his hands under her chest. Her breath hitched in her throat as he leaned down, pressing a gentle kiss to the shell of her ear. "I haven't seen you very much lately. I miss you. Please do something with me today? I'll rub your back and everything."

She sighed heavily. She felt his lips pull into a smile as he kissed her shoulder, then moved down her back. He knew she'd given into him. She always did.

"What are you wanting to do so badly?" She asked, sliding her arms under the pillow as he kneaded circles into the sore flesh of her back and shoulders.

"I dunno. I can take you and Sora shopping, and get you back all those cute bras and underwear I ripped," He said. "Or we could go to the beach."

"I already told you, I'm never going swimming again," She said.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," He said, cocking his head to the side.

"No. I let what you and fucking Shota did go, but I'm never forgetting what happened in Paris. No. Screw you, and screw the horse you rode in on."

"Oh, Wifey-chan!" He pouted. "You're melodramatic!"

"You fucking pissed on me!"

"Because you got stung by a jellyfish!"

"If you could have kept it in your pants until we got to the hotel, it would have never happened!"

"It is not my fault! You looked hot as fuck in that bathing suit! Do you still have it?"