《T W E N T Y - S E V E N》

《CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN》

《WARNING: SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS (WE ALL KNOW THEM) ANGST》

ON 10 NOVEMBER 2020, GOJO Y/N WAS SEALED IN THE PRISON REALM.

FIVE DAYS BEFORE, ON 5 NOVEMBER 2020, A MOTION TO RULE GOJO Y/N AS A SPECIAL GRADE VENGEFUL CURSED SPIRIT WAS GIVEN TO THE COUNCIL OF JUJUTSU SORCERY.

THE CASE SHOWED A VIOLATION OF ARTICLE 9 WHEN GOJO Y/N MURDERED A NON-SORCERESS WOMAN ALONG WITH HER FATHER USING HER TECHNIQUE WHEN SHE WAS SIXTEEN.

ON 10 NOVEMBER 2020, THE MOTION WAS GRANTED.

ANY ACTION TO REMOVE OR TAMPER WITH THE SEAL WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION.

DUE TO THIS NEW INFORMATION, ITADORI YUUJI HAS BEEN REVOKED FROM HER CUSTODY AND PROTECTION. HIS EXECUTION IS TO BE CARRIED OUT IMMEDIATELY.

KUROKU GEN HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED AS A SPECIAL GRADE CURSE AND HIS EXECUTION IS TO BE CARRIED OUT IMMEDIATELY.

HAIYAKU SHOTA HAS BEEN DEEMED AN ACCOMPLICE TO GOJO Y/N’S ACTIONS AND SHALL RECEIVE THE DEATH PENALTY.

GOJO SATORU HAS BEEN DEEMED AN ACCOMPLICE IN THE SHIBUYA INCIDENT, AND THE EVENTS LEADING AFTER IT. HE IS TO BE CAPTURED AND EXECUTED FOR HIS ACTIONS.

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI AND KUGISAKI NOBARA HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY EXILED FROM THE JUJUTSU WORLD, AND ANY FURTHER INVOLVEMENT WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH PENALTY.

ON 11 NOVEMBER 2020, A 20 BILLION YEN BOUNTY WAS PLACED ON FUSHIGURO MEGUMI AND ZENIN MAKI BY AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE. 

ON 12 NOVEMBER 2020, THE FOLLOWING SORCERERS AND SORCERESSES WERE REPORTED TO BE MISSING, THEIR HOMES CLEARED AND NO TRACE EVIDENCE LEFT BEHIND.

WHEN HAIYAKU SHOTA’S HOUSE WAS RAIDED, IT WAS FOUND TO BE UNOCCUPIED, AND HIS WIFE, NAOMI, WAS MISSING.

KUROKU GEN’S RESIDENCE WAS SEARCHED, AND HIS MOTHER WAS FOUND DEAD. THE CAUSE OF DEATH WAS A DRUG OVERDOSE.

“So...this is it?”

Shota brought his wife closer, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He placed his face into the crook of her neck, one of his hands coming to rest on the back of her head. Naomi slid a hand into his black hair, the other around his neck. He closed his eyes, exhaling softly. 

“For the time being...yeah.”

They pulled away, and he placed a hand on her cheek, gently kissing her. Gen kept his hands shoved in his pockets, a far-away look in his eyes. Naomi gently touched his face, making him look up. She wrapped him in her arms, making him pause before returning the embrace. 

“Please,” She whispered. “Please, for the love of God, watch out for each other. I want you all to be here when this is over.”

A silence fell upon the group. They remained quiet, each of them knowing deep down that this may never end. 

“A-Are..” Gen swallowed down the lump in his throat. “Are you gonna be okay?”

“I’m going to stay with some family out of the country,” She said, nodding. “I’ll be alright on my own.”

“Please be safe, Naomi,” Kugisaki said.

“I think you should go with her,” Fushiguro said, making everyone turn to him. “Or go off on your own. You shouldn’t travel with us, Nobara. You’ve only been exiled. If you stick around us, you’ll get killed.”

“Like hell, I’d leave you nimrods alone!” She exclaimed, looping her arms through Fushiguro’s and Itadori’s, kicking her leg at Gen. “We made a pact, and we’re gonna keep that until the end of time! There’s no backing out!”

“Megumi is right, Nobara,” Shota said. “You’re risking your life when you don’t need to.”

Kugisaki stood up a little straighter. Her face turned serious, lips pulling into a small frown. “I’m not leaving, and that’s final,” She stated firmly. “Y/n gave Yuuji and I her curse and taught Megumi her cursed technique. If I’m not around, that’ll go to waste because you can’t summon one without the other. Y/n made it so we would stick together, and I’m sure as hell not going to disobey her now. Besides, we’re doing this for her. We’re going to find a way to get her out. And I’m going to help.”

Shota exhaled, rubbing the back of his neck. “Alright. I can’t argue with you on that.”

Flight 271, bound to Colorado, United States, now boarding.”

“That’s me,” Naomi sighed. Shota leaned down, pressing a lingering kiss to her lips. 

“I’ll see you when this is over,” He whispered. 

“I love you, Sho,” She said, squeezing his hand. 

“I love you too, Naomi,” 

“Watch out for Gen,” She said. She leaned over, kissing Gen’s forehead. “And watch out for your father. And Satoru, too.”

At the mention of his name, their gazes turned to him. He was standing a few meters away from them, silent. His black jacket was halfway zipped up, mostly covering the small body resting against his chest. Sora’s white hair puffed over the top of the jacket, her bright blue eyes looking up at her father. Like the rest of the group, Gojo’s mouth and nose were covered by a face mask, and he wore his normal black sunglasses. 

He was leaning against the wall, his hands in the pocket of his jacket. Sora babbled up at him, reaching from the sling up to his face. He pulled his mask down, letting her grab at his face. His eyes were heavy, and his face was stricken with grief and exhaustion.

“I better get going,” Naomi said, hugging her husband again before slipping past them, jogging towards Gojo. He looked up as she approached, and she stopped before she could touch him. He turned off infinity long enough to let her hug him, and say goodbye to her niece. 

“Satoru,” She said, turning away. “Don’t do anything stupid.”

“Yeah,” He muttered, pulling his mask back up as infinity switched back on.

Naomi turned away, waving to everyone before disappearing further into the airport. Shota put a hand on Gen’s head, slightly ruffling up his hair. He allowed the other three students to come towards him and slipped off in Gojo’s direction. 

“So,” He said, looking at the white-haired male. “You still haven’t told me where we’re going.”

Gojo didn’t lift his head. “Thailand.”

“Thailand?” He repeated in surprise. 

“We need to get away from Japan,” He said. “We need to figure out a way to get Y/n out of the prison realm. There might be something there that can help us. And plus, we know the people who are going to be helping us.”

Shota quirked a brow as Sora yawned, laying her head against her father’s chest. 

“We do?”

《CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE》

I hate school >:/ 》