《F O U R T E E N》

《CHAPTER FOURTEEN》

《CHAPTER FOURTEEN》

《WARNINGS: MILD VIOLENCE, Y/N AND SHOTA BEING SIBLINGS

      "COME ALONG!” Gojo clapped his hands, bouncing into the classroom. “We’re doing something different today!”

“I thought you said we were training?” Gen muttered, his cheek pressed against his fist. 

“Well, things have changed,” Gojo said. “Today, we’re going to be observing.”

“Observing?” Kugisaki repeated. “What?”

“You’ll see,” He said, grinning. “Let’s go!”

The students sighed, following after their white-haired teacher. Gojo led them outside, towards the courtyard. Kugisaki shivered, pulling her coat around her tighter. 

“Why are we outside? It’s too cold for this!” She whined. 

“Because,” Gojo said. “We’re going to be watching Y/n and Shota.”

“Huh?” Itadori said. Gojo pointed down to the concrete platform, where they would train when the weather was warm. 

Y/n walked forward, slipping the hoodie she wore over her head. She kicked her shoes off, leaving her in a sports bra, and a pair of spadex shorts. She rolled her shoulders around, watching her brother do the same. 

“They’re barely wearing anything!” Gen said. “They’re gonna freakin’ freeze out here!”

“Don’t worry,” Gojo assured. “They’re used to this kind of weather. This is an old form of martial arts, a specialty of their clan. Using the cold weather builds strength in your lungs. Ever notice how you can get breathless faster in the winter? That’s why they both have such high stamina. They used the cold weather to expand their lungs. However, if you or I would try this, we could be seriously hurt. It takes a lot of practice, which is why it’s considered a very advanced art.”

There was a brief moment in which the two siblings bowed to each other. Shota raised his hands up, blocking her hits with ease. He stepped back, grabbing her wrist as he yanked her forward. She ducked under his arm, elbowing him in the side. He swiped her feet from under her, knocking her onto her back. She put her palms beside her head, arching her back as she kicked him in the stomach. He stumbled back as she jumped onto her feet. 

He punched her in the side, then in the jaw, raising his leg to hit her opposite side. She knocked his hand away, grabbing his wrist and twisting it behind him. He twisted with her, elbowing her in the face before breaking his grip. She kicked him once, ducking under his arm before twisting and kicking him again. They both raised their hands up. 

“Shota’s kicking her ass,” Gen mumbled. 

“He’s more experienced in hand-to-hand combat than she is. Y/n uses her technique and weapons more than she does her hands,” Gojo said. “So in this case, yeah. Shota has her beat in raw strength.”