《T H I R T Y - S I X: S E M I - F I N A L》

《CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: SEMI-FINAL》

《WARNINGS: EXPLICIT GORE, BLOOD, MANIPULATION, GASLIGHTING, GOD-LIKE PERSONALITIES, MENTAL GORE, VERY DESCRIPTIVE, PROBABLY SO MUCH SHIT》

《THIS IS PROBABLY THE GORIEST THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN AND IT'S LONG AS FUCK BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BREAK IT UP, SO IT WAS LIKE 3-4 CHAPTERS IN ONE》

《THIS WAS 4.5K WORDS》

《VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED》

           WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR LIFE IS in imminent danger, there's an occurrence that passes through your mind. An instinct, if you will. Fight or flight. Stand your ground and fight against whatever you are in fear of, or run away from it.

Every muscle in her body was screaming at her to run away. The woman in front of her was not like anything she'd ever been faced with before. This woman was no longer a human anymore. There was enough cursed energy dripping from her to kill every single person in the country at least twice if not more.

There was something about her that was utterly terrifying. Perhaps it was because she seemed so calm, even in the situation she was placed in. Her brother was dead just a few meters away, and the people she cared about were trembling with fear. She should be the one terrified.

Yet she wasn't. In fact, Y/n seemed smug. The slight quirk of her brow, the smug pull on the corner of her lips, and the cocky glint in her darkened, hooded eyes.

The light bounce in her feet stopped as she leaned back against the railing. Her foot rose, the tip of her boot catching the underside of Neoma's chin. She clenched her jaw, trying to hide the fear in her face, weakly covering it with a glare. Y/n flicked her ankle, pushing Neoma's head up to meet their gazes.

"Don't tell me you're too scared to even move away from me, Neoma," She chuckled. "That's just pathetic. The most powerful sorceress there was. Whatever happened to that?"

"S-Shut the fuck up!" Neoma said. Her throat bobbed, but before she could spit, Y/n had shoved her foot into her mouth, making the woman's eyes go wide.

"You ain't shit," She grinned. "You couldn't even protect yourself against the Special Grade that killed you. The strongest sorceress my ass--did you manipulate them too? Even Tengen? To have them believe that you were actually strong?"

Y/n laughed, removing her foot. She uncrossed her legs, spreading them apart as she draped her arms between her thighs. She leaned forward, a taunting smile on her face.

"Rokuro was the one that had brought you back to life. But that was almost two years ago. You were revived before Shibuya happened, but you were too weak to even sit up!" She said.