Introduction

WELCOME!

Hey y'all

Hey y'all. Thank you for clicking on my book. Hope you enjoy <3

I have put so much time and effort into this book, so I would really appreciate it if you continued reading and interacted with me by voting, commenting and following me on Wattpad and Instagram @liaaajam.

Points to note before reading the book: (PLEASE READ EVERYTHING)

1. This is a teenage love story so some scenes might be similar to ones you've seen in other books. But I did not plagiarize anyone's work. Anything that looks somewhat familiar is purely COINCIDENTAL.

2. If you decide to read my story, please keep in mind that this is my first book and there might be some mistakes here and there so don't be afraid to correct me in the comments (respectfully). However in the future, I will make sure to do an entire review of my book, making the necessary grammatical edits.

3. I'm a whore for slow burns so the main characters will meet a couple chapters in and they will also take a little time to warm up to each other so just bare with them.

4. The book does contain topics of abuse, MATURE sexual content, violence and language. I will give a warning before the more intense chapters, but not all. So don't say I didn't warn you.

5. You will see quotes at the beginning of each chapter and some are from songs. However those songs don't necessarily match the 'vibe' of the chapter. I just like the line that is used.

6. If you see this book on any other platform...IT IS NOT ME. REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY.

Please I'm begging you guys, do not copy my work.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Share the book with a friend and don't be afraid to talk to me in the comments :)

Follow me on Instagram @liaaajam.