Chapter 2

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 2
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐈𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐳 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟏𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

15 minutes later, the doorbell rang which caused Toga to shoot up and look at you with an innocent smile on her face. "I think that's Tomura." She said as she turned around to face Dabi, who was staring up at the ceiling day dreaming.

He quickly snapped out of it and picked up his phone to made a quick call to his brother "Yo, open the Front door for me. I can't be asked to get up."

You hear Shoto scream at the others to turn off the music for a second And an exchange of words with Dabi until the phone hangs up.

You pick up your phone to check your messages and see a text from Kiego. your 'friend'. you would be lying if you said yall haven't done anything together but it was nothing serious, no strings attached.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
———————

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Where you @

𝗠𝗲
Dabi's place, why?

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Ah, I thought you'd like to come over or something, I'm kinda bored but nvm.

You good?

𝗠𝗲
Yep.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
What's with the dead reps?

𝗠𝗲
Idk, I'm just tired.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Oh okay, maybe we can link up tomorrow or something?

𝗠𝗲
I'll see.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Sn, ttyl :7

————————————————————————————————-

Dabi's door slowly opened to reveal another tall Male with blue hair and red eyes. he had on two gold chains, a plain short sleeved navy blue T-shirt, black Cargo shorts with buckles and a silver chain on the side And navy and white Air Force 1 mids.

You noticed he had one diamond earring on his left ear and a scar on his left eye and on the right side of his lip. That didn't stop him from looking kinda fine tho. you thought to yourself.

"Sorry, I was With one of my hoes." He smiled at Toga and Dabi. The black haired Male stood up to greet him while whispering something in his ear which caused him to make an 'oh shit' face.