Chapter 26 ⚠️⚠️

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 26
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟓:𝟒𝟖𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were currently on your balcony smoking a zoot with your phone in your hand as Crew Love by Drake was playing in your living room, Tomura hasn't been answering your calls or texts since the day he dropped you back home and you were starting to feel a bit concerned.

Not to mention all of this was right after you both had sex in The Shard, so a lot of thoughts were currently running through your head. Did you piss him off or something? Was he only planning to use you for sex? Was he going to now ghost you??

Also Bianca had been acting a quite strange recently, not that she wasn't always acting strange, but she began to ask you if you were seeing anyone and if you knew any people which ended up being named as Tomura's close friends.

You haven't spoken to Dabi or Himiko about it since you knew they were probably going to address the issue with him so you decided to leave yourself to overthink about the situation alone. That was before you heard your doorbell ring and put the spliff into the ashtray before going to answer it.

You opened the door to be confronted by an angry Mina, who stood in front of you with her right eyebrow raised and her arms folded. "Where the fuck have you been n/n? You haven't answered your phone since yesterday." She stepped through the door and took of her shoes before walking further into the house.

You watched her slump herself across the sofa pillows and close her eyes before letting out a long huff. "I've been here, ever since Shigaraki dropped me off." You answered her.

Ashido looked up at you with one eye. "That's exactly why my ass is here, you haven't told me about your dick appointment yet. You've got me waiting for updates like this is a fucking Wattpad story. Not to mention I was kinda worried about you." She sucked her teeth and pulled you down onto your sofa with her.

She pulled off your bonnet and sniffed your hair. "And your hair still smells like sex, lemme wash that shit for you while you talk about the sneaky link." Mina grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you to one of your bathrooms.

~

"So, gimme the all deets. I want EVERYTHING n/n." She demanded as she was scrubbing your scalp, your head was leaned back against the bathtub since you didn't want to have another shower and Mina lit up that unfinished zoot you had on the balcony for you both. "Well he took me to the Shard."