Chapter 20

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 20
𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟖𝐭𝐡

𝟑:𝟏𝟏𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"MY GIRL MALI!" Mina ran towards your sister and pulled her into a big hug, "Why the fuck do you smell like weed and alcohol?" She raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Shhh just lemme do my shit." She sat back onto the sofa, you were all in the Todoroki's large outdoor log cabin which was only exclusive to Dabi. He didn't live at the Todoroki household and was only staying to give Shoto company but anytime he stayed there for a while he'd always have this sweet spot for you all.

"You got weed?" Himiko nodded and gave her a hit of the remaining roll up she had and gave it to Mina, she took it and sat on the nearby sofa next you and Mali sat by Himiko on the other couch.

"Where'd you go earlier y/n? Me and Toga looked back and you where nowhere to be seen." your sister interrogated, folding her arms and raising an eye brow.

"What you guys watching?" You took a packet of starbursts from the table and pointed at the mini TV, trying to avoid answering the question. White Chicks was on, one of Malika's favourite movies next to Friday.

"Not you avoiding the question." Toga chuckled, taking a large packet of nacho cheese Doritos off the table and opening them.

"I was just looking for Mina." You told Malika, not taking you eyes off the TV you could feel Mina glaring at you before she let out a strained laugh. "Lying is a sin boo." Mina said, and leaned over so Himiko could pass the Doritos and give them do you.

You sucked your teeth at her before taking a handful of Doritos and putting them into your mouth, you had a bad case of the munchies.  "Mina hush."

"She was with her ting." She snitched, pulling on the zoot before passing it to your sister, who was looking at you with a grin on her face.

A smile began to form on your face as you though back to the time Tomura pulled you to the side and pinned your ass to the wall but you shook your head with exaggeration "No I wasn't."

"Okay be like that." She pulled out her phone and a few seconds later a notification went off from your phone in the GC.

The PYTs ❤️😗
——————————————-