Chapter 13

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 13
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟏:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So now that Tomura is gone...TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!!" Your blond, female friend demanded as you walked back into the house and sat opposite her and Dabi. You could see Mina and Katsuki in the back garden sharing a joint and taking snaps...well Mina was taking the snaps, Bakugo looked unbothered and was facing away from the camera.

"Not much. We just hanged." You replied to Toga as you made your way to the empty sofa, hoping Mina wouldn't randomly come in and spill all the deets. Dabi got up and made his way to the kitchen to get cups for the alcohol that was on her coffee table.

You checked the time and it was almost a quarter to 2, you really needed to get home so you could have enough energy start your essay tomorrow. You had a problem with awaking up early in the morning during the holidays.

Before you could stand up, Himiko grabbed a hold of you shoulders, bending down to your level.

"N/n. You're not leaving here until I know everything that happened today." She glared at you with serious eyes which caused you to gulp down.

"We deserve to know all the tea right Dabi?"

"Yeah, tell us what you and Shiggy were up to." Added Dabi as he entered the room carrying shot glasses. Himiko stopped him before he could put them on the table.

"Come, lets go outside instead so we can get some air." She Ordered you and your Male friend, making her way out the door while you picked up the alcohol bottles and followed behind her.

Mina and Katsuki were already outside sitting on the garden table with a coal heater to warm them up, even though it was summer, this was still England. It still got quite chilly outside during these late hours.

Katsuki saw you all coming and placed his remaining zoot in the ash tray to help you and Dabi put down the glasses and bottles. "Did Tomura leave?" Mina asked you and picked up a shot glass, filling it with the leftover Wray and nephews she had from earlier.

"Yeah he just left with Spinner." Touya replied for you as Ashido passed him the bottle so he could fill his own glass. She pulled out a seat and grabbed your arm so you could sit right next to her, piercing through you with her eyes.