Chapter 21

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 21
𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞?

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟖𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I thought he was still on holiday." You said to Dabi, who was vacuum cleaning the floor while you were washing and drying the used glasses.

"Well it turns out the man is coming back today at three, he sent me a text message that woke my ass up."

You dried the last glass and put it into the cupboard. "Ah shit den, it's fine I'll help you clean up the house in time." He gave you a smile and nodded before he went back to hoovering.

"Why are you guys so loud man, I'm tryna fucking sleep." Shoto sighed as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a carton of orange juice.

The vacuum was then turned off. "Enji is on his way back." The words that came out of Dabi's mouth caused his little brother to choke on the juice and put down the carton.

"Shit. My weed stash, I need to hide it." He quickly ran upstairs towards his bedroom, leaving you and Touya to fix up the last of the cushions in the living room.

~

"Thanks for the help n/n, I appreciate it." He put his arms around you to give you a hug, which you returned with no hesitation.

"No problem Staples, what are friends for?" Touya's face suddenly dropped and he picked up the supplies from the floor went back to cleaning, making is way towards the bathroom.

You were left confused at Dabi's sudden mood change but you didn't want any issues this early into the day, so resumed to fluffing out the rest of the cushions.

Your phone went off in your pocket, your small group chat with your uni friends, Rody Soul and Cesar Jackson was active. As usual, Rody was spamming messages hoping you would all answer.

The Shiketsu University fools + n/n 😋😖
—————————————-—————-

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
HEY Y/N

CJ

ANYONE????

HAVE YOU GUYS GOT THE ASSIGNMENT WRITTEN??? I kinda need to copy a few paragraphs...