Chapter 10

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 10
𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟖:𝟒𝟑𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where are we going?" You asked Tomura as you were pulled onto the bus so fast that you almost didn't tap your oyster.

"It's a surprise, you'll love it don't worry." He replied still pulling you up the stairs onto the second floor. He then pulled out a grey T-shirt from inside his bag and put it on.

"Are you sure? This seems very dodgy G." You groaned, sitting down in one of the seats at the front. The upper deck was currently empty so you and Shigaraki had it all to yourselves.

The blue haired male sat beside you and softly grabbed your face making you look at him. "Do you trust me?"

"Umm. Yeah?" You said with uncertainty.

Shigaraki shook his head a little. "That's not very convincing y/n. Do you really trust me?" He asked once more. Not letting his eyes off yours.

You let out a sigh. "Yeah, I do trust you."

"Then let me take you out." Tomura purred in your ear. Leaning in to plant a kiss on your cheek. It was then stopped once you gently pushed him away and faced the window. He rolled his eyes and leaned back in the chair, Slightly annoyed at you continuously blocking his kisses.

No girl ever blocked his kisses, as a matter of fact he had to block theirs since they were all over him. Especially at parties, but then again he knew you weren't anything like the other girls he's kissed or hooked up with, you were smart and had more self respect . Maybe that's what attracted him to you in the first place.

He was usually used to getting what he wanted but now he actually had to put in work, which he really  hated doing if no money was involved.

He definitely didn't want to let you go though, he was already opened up to you...fuck, He even told you about his sister which he never tells anyone about. If he ever got you to be more than friends with him, you were definitely a keeper.

He rested his head under your neck as you and him waited for the bus to arrive at the destination.

~

"What are we doing In Westfield?" You Questioned Tomura as you both walked up the stairs since the escalators were broken. They were always broken.