Chapter 12

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 12
𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝

𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟑𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You two can get in the back."

Bakugo told you and Tomura before he went in the drivers seat. His car was parked on the 3rd floor of the Westfield car park, it was a grey BMW 3 series with tinted windows and had a custom car plate that said "DNA M1GHT".

"And no fucking." Mina added, nudging your arm as she followed behind Katsuki into his car, getting into the passenger seat.

"Yeah, also mind my seats. This shit costed money!" He yelled from inside of the vehicle. The car had to be very expensive due to all of the custom things he added and last time you checked Katsuki didn't have an actual job.

But he was also friends with Tomura so it wasn't that hard to put the pieces together and have an idea on how he managed to get the money.

Shigaraki opened the boot and placed your bags with your bears in it. He then opened the car door and stood to the side of it, "ladies first."

You rolled your eyes and jokingly flipped him off before you took a seat on the white and cream chairs in blond male's car. Shigaraki jumped in after, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him.

He kept his right hand over your shoulders and his head on top of yours. "I'm actually a victim to your bullying." 

You placed your head on his arm after he leaned into the backseat to get comfortable. "Not even. I can be much ruder."

"Maybe we should use that rudeness  in another environment..." you heard him mumble under his breath. You clocked what he was trying to imply and your hand softly connected with his right cheek, "I know you're fucking lying."

He smirked and rubbed the cheek you tapped, you looked up at him to make sure that he didn't feel away just in case it was too hard "I'm just kidding n/n."

"Awh he calls you n/n. How cute." Mina joined in the conversation and watched the two of you in the back seat with soft eyes.

"Of course, after all...she is my bo-" Tomura was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. He glanced at the caller id and back at you with a worried face before putting it to her ear.