Chapter 30

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 30
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐭

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡

𝟏:𝟐𝟐𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tomura jumped up breathing heavily as he looked around the unfamiliar room he was in. He was in a small bedroom with the wooden blinds half way down.

It didn't have much, only a flat screen TV hanging on the wall and a few video games stacked up on top of one another on a small wooden table.

Tomura didn't remember anything from that night, he must've got black out drunk again. He was usually able to control his drinking whenever he was out. But it must've been the stress he was under due to the commotion yesterday with his father, plus's the other stuff that was on Shigaraki's mind that evening.

He just prayed he didn't say or do anything fucked up to anyone. Especially you...

After a few minutes of Tomura looking around the room, Spinner slowly entered with two glasses of water. "Finally awake huh? Took you long enough."

"This your house?"

"Was everything okay yesterda-" Shigaraki was stopped mid sentence when his friend threw water in his face and punched him in the cheek. "What the Fuck Spinner!"

"Of course it Fucking wasn't. You're lucky I didn't leave your ass on the damn curb." Tomura almost had no memory of what happened last night, what could his friend be possibly talking about? "I'm so confused, what the hell are you talking about?"

"YOU MADE Y/N CRY SHIGZ!!" Shuichi yelled. Tomura sat there dumbfounded as he slowly processed Spinner's words. He made you cry? There's no way he did that, he must've misheard his friend...

"What..."

Spinner rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his Trapstar hoodie. "You Heard me g. You got blackout drunk and fucked up yesterday. Not to mention how I had to drag your ass away from Bianca or you would've ended up making the biggest mistake of your life."

"Fuck. Bianca?" Spinner hummed in response and passed Tomura some pain relief tablets. He couldn't believe the shit he pulled yesterday. He practically...no. He cheated on you, his girlfriend? the most important thing in his life next to his sister? What type of man was he? Why the fuck would he pull something like that.