Chapter 29

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 29
𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝟐.𝟎

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Prepare yourselves guys.

"Look I'm so fucking confused right now, how can you like...say you love Uraraka but then you go and fuck n/n's cousin?" Shigaraki slured as he took his 4th shot of Wray and nephews for the hour. He smelt like weed and liquor.

You and Toga had a few drinks with the boys, you weren't as drunk as they were but Himiko on the other hand was white girl wasted and was now asking a bunch of drunk males advice on how to get back Ochako, it definitely wasn't the smartest idea.

"Right. Sorry I can't stand up for you on this one Himiko." Dabi added and took a slice of domino's pizza from the box, he and Spinner weren't as drunk as Tomura but still was a bit wasted. They knew how their friend got when he had a lot to drink and felt that they needed to keep an eye on him.

"Hey leave her, she knows what she did was wrong now you guys just give her a break for a second." Spinner attempted to defend the female, he was drunk as well but sober enough to be his normal self.

Tomura's scoffed at his friend and began to fill his red cup with a mix of cola and Wrays. "Why are you standing up for her? It was a sketty move, you really can't trust yats these days. Bitches ain't shit."

"Yo what the fuck." Dabi raised his eyebrows, glaring from his friend to you in hope you'd call out and put Shigaraki in his place.

"But how does that make her a sket? That was just fucking rude Shig, apologise." You frowned, you couldn't stand when boys started talking like this. It was a huge turn off. Tomura rolled his eyes before turning to the blond girl.

"Okay...Toga I'm sorry for calling you a sket. Which you are. But obviously my annoying bitch of a girlfriend wants me to say sorry so imma do it. Cause ion wanna lose some pussy." The amount of sarcasm coming from Tomura during his apology even started to piss off a stoned Himiko. It was impossible to annoy Himiko when she's high, but that just showed how irritating he was becoming.

Shigaraki turned back to you and gave you a fake and exaggerated smile. "you happy now?" He grinned and pored a shot of whiskey into his cup.

"You're a real prick you know." You took a slice of pizza from the box Dabi had gotten delivered about an hour ago.

"I know n/n. But you love that about me don't you?" He chuckled as he sipped the alcohol. You rolled your eyes and stood up from your seat next to Tomura, he sucked his teeth followed you to your new space.

He stole the slice of Pizza from you hand and began to eat it. "So you're gonna move away from me now? You're so serious all the time learn to take a fucking joke."