Chapter 38 ⚠️⚠️

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 38
𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲'𝐬

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝

𝟖:𝟐𝟏𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You can drive a motorbike?" You chuckled as you massaged the shampoo into Tomura's scalp on the floor of his bathroom. "Mhm, and I'm good at it too."

Shigaraki called you and asked if you wanted to spend the weekend with him at his house. It would be a great opportunity to spend time with each other alone since you two barely did any of that anymore due to his trial placement at Eraserhead industries.

"Nah, now you've gotta explain everything to me. I'm curious." You said, filling up a clear bowl with warm water and washing the soap out of his hair.

"Well, I was out with Dabi, Natsu and his dad once while we were in Turkey. Enji wanted us to have like a 'Boys holiday' for a week, and he taught me." He explained, sitting up and facing you with a smile.

"I fell and busted my arm a couple of times but I eventually learnt." You spotted some of his face mask coming off and quickly massaged it into his skin, resulting in a little laugh from his side. "Yo chill princess, that tickles!"

You signalled for him to pass you the conditioner from inside of the plastic bag.

After he showed you the previous Poundland brand he used, you couldn't help but laugh at his lack of self care, and immediately went to the hair shop to buy a proper bottle that actually did something.

You put some in your hand before once massaging it into his scalp and working your way towards his ends. "So are you gonna drive me around one day Tomu?"

You watched him slowly close his eyes and lean into your fingers, he probably never had someone take care of him like this.

From the moment you came in with your beauty supplies a few hours ago, his warm eyes grew with excitement. Just like a little infant kid.

He hummed. "Of course, I'll just need to get it from my sisters house and then I'll drive you around in the sunset."

"Awh. You'd really do that for me?"

He waited for you to finish applying the conditioner to his ends before he pulled you into his bare, tatted chest and placed a soft kiss on your cheek. "I'd do anything for you, beautiful."