Chapter 5

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 5
𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐜𝐌𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟗:𝟑𝟐𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" Those are the words you woke up to. Mina's loud voice screaming at something or someone but what really got you up was the loud sound of the fire alarm followed by a strong smell of smoke. You quickly got up and ran down the stairs, your bonnet came off midway but there wasn't time to pick it back up.

You finally get downstairs and see a frustrated Mina putting a smoking pan in the sink while Toga was opening windows.

"What the fuck is going on?" You shouted at both of them frustrated that they were the reason you were woken up out of your sleep. "I just wanted to make an egg sandwich, I didn't eat dinner yesterday so a bitch was hungry" Toga answered still trying to open all the windows so the smoke would come out.

"So why is the motherfucking fire alarm going off?" You asked pointing at the active alarm on the ceiling. Himiko groaned grabbing a tea towel from the side and standing up on the counter and using it to blow the smoke away from the alarm and stop it from ringing.

"Because an ad for Dave's new album came up and she decided to look at the TV instead of what was frying." Mina added on while cleaning up the mess Toga had made.

The large Kitchen was painted black, With dark wooden cabinets and jet black draws with white table tops. It was connected to the living room which had grey painted walls with 2 grey couches and brown, polished wooden flooring with a large white carpet that your clear coffee table stood.

It also had a few bookshelves where you kept most of your books. You're kind of a nerd, not to mention most of them were for your university degree you were currently taking. However your personal favourite was the 50 inch flat screen tv you had and your sound system. For someone who lived in Canary Wharf this was really nice.

"For fuck sake Togz." You sighed and put a hand on your head before continuing "you know what just get this place cleaned up. I've gotta drop you guys back home soon." You said to both of them and Turned to walk to the bathroom.

You had a shower and put on a quick outfit to drop them off. It was just a plain orange T-shirt with ripped denim jeans and white air forces.

You walk back in the kitchen and see the blond girl eating toast while Ashido was pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"You guys ready? I've gotta drive all the way to Islington and then to Canning Town"