Chapter 4

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 4
𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So you tryna fuck the drug dealer now?" Mina whispered in your ear.

You sucked your teeth at her "Oh hell nah. The fuck do I look like?" You aggressively whispered back, Trying to get away to avoid her seeing the smile on your face.

"I'm sorry boo, but that's what it looked like, also, fucking Tomura Shigaraki? Shiggy? Out of all people girl? You barely know him. I'm sorry but Kiego is much better" Mina sighed putting a hand around you.

'So that's his last name' you assumed to yourself. But then realised that she compared him to Kiego. Which pissed you off.

Your smile dropped and you gave her the side eye "It's not even like that, we're just friends. Well, not exactly friends since we just met but you know what I mean right?"

"No. I don't know what you mean y/n."

You sighed. As much as you didn't want to admit it, Mina was right. You nearly kissed him and you barely knew him. You didn't even know if he had a girlfriend. But you weren't going to admit that to her so you just sighed and continued walking towards the kitchen.

You walk in and see Dabi drinking a bottle of water and Toga sitting on the edge of the counter, distracted by her phone. She looks up at you with wide eyes and giggles with a large smirk on her face.

"So. How was your time with Tomura?" She asked grabbing a cookie from the jar next to her.

"You bitch, why'd you leave me alone with him?" You frustratingly responded to the blond girl, which caused her to get off of the counter and grab your face.

"What'd you guys do?" Toga smiled completely ignoring your question and from the corner of your eye, you noticed that Dabi stopped drinking and looked towards you both with intrigued eyes. "Nothing, we just spoke about music, it's not that deep." You answered gently removing the girls hands from your face and walking to the fridge to get the water they were supposed to bring to you.

You can hear Mina laughing to herself before she added "you forgot to mention something else n/n" and you immediately looked up towards her with a death stare. However, Mina responded by making a love heart with her fingers.