Chapter 36 ⚠️⚠️⚠️

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 36
𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors Note: In celebration of me finishing my exams, I've got a long ass chapter for you all. 10k words... longest I've written. I hope you guys enjoy. It's good to be back :)

____

It was the day of Momo's Halloween party. After being persuaded by both Mina and Himiko, you decided to tag along. It would give you an opportunity to have fun after everything that occurred last month.

It would also give you an opportunity to take your mind off Tomura. Well that's if you didn't bump into him tonight...

It was a costume themed party. Mina decided to dress up as a "Nurse" with a tight, Short, red and white nursing outfit with long red heeled boots.

Himiko decided dress up as a simple Harley Quinn, dying the strands of her blond hair with blue and pink temporary colouring and remaking the baseball bat from one of her dad's expensive collection she stole last week.

You had to pick between Cat Woman and Poison Ivy. Those were the top two picks discussed between you and Malika on an hour FaceTime last night. In the end, you decided to instead go for a (chosen Costume) that you personally got made for this very night.

You, Himiko, and Ochako were in the back of Katsuki's car while Mina was in the passenger seat. I Am What I Am by King Von was flowing through his speakers as the window were rolled down for the fresh air.

"Kat stop moving your face, I'm trying to put the makeup on." Mina huffed as she attempted to place the fake blood on the sides of Bakugo's mouth.

"Piss off, I didn't want any of that shit on me in the first place." Mina practically forced him to dress up for tonight. Bakugo was never really the one to wear costumes, but then again he'd do anything to make his girlfriend happy.

She ripped up one of his old shirts and gave him fake sideburns and fake facial and chest hair to give him a werewolf look. You thought it was quite impressive for an improvisation.

"Well too fucking bad boo. Come on, you look much better with it on." She ignored Bakugo's whining and finished adding the final touches to his costume before pressing her soft lips against his cheek. "Yeah yeah, whatever Mina."