Chapter 7

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 7
𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟒:𝟏𝟗𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Did you not say this was the right train?" You growled at Himiko, it turns out she made a mistake and you two ended up on on the wrong platform. This train was going to Richmond, the complete opposite way. "Hey it's not my fault okay? Lets just get off the next stop."

You both jumped off at Camden Road, it was quite busy but you weren't suprised since Camden market was around here. "allow let's go to Camden for a bit n/n."

You turned around to face her, raising one eye brow. "Does it look like I have Camden money?"

"Um yes." She said pointing at your credit card, "doesn't your step dad give you money?" She was correct, your mother was a doctor but you didn't get much money from her, it was your stepfather Shota who was really filling your pockets.

"Bitch. Just shush." you sighed at you friend before walking up the stairs to cross the bride in order to get to the right platform.

"Besides we have the basketball game to attend, it starts soon." You continued while taking a look at the time on your phone. There were two empty spaces on a bench so you took a seat in one, Himiko was extra so she sat on the grit box.

"Okay, okay calm down n/n we know you wanna see your man." She mocked.

You gave her shoulder a small push which made her giggle before raising both her eye brows at you. "Ha ha so funny T." you said in monotone.

"AHA YOU DIDNT DENY IT!" Toga snickered, jumping around while pointing a finger at you.

She then heard a sigh come from you, followed by a clench of your jaw before you rolled your eyes.

"But seriously, we definitely need to plan a motive to Camden for the day. Matching piercings maybe?" She went back to the past subject as she got off the box and walked closer to the platform due to the train pulling in, the train line was surprisingly quick today.

You looked at her and put your fist out for her to spud "ayt, industrial Or belly?"

She pressed the button for the door to open. "Girl you know I'm down for anything, but industrial would be cuter"