Chapter 32 ⚠️⚠️⚠️

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 32
𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟒:𝟐𝟖𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The waiters cleared the table after you all finished with your deserts, you and Mali laughed as you saw Tomura's eyes widen as they listened to everything Shota said.

To think you guys were THAT rich and you had a successful business man as your step father, it felt like a dream.

"Now that the meal is out of the way I'll be going to my office, shall we young man?" Shota stood up from his seat and made his way to the opening of the hallway.

"Pardon me sir?" Shigaraki asked as he stood up from the table and pushed his seat in. "To discuss a placement for you in Erazerhead industries."

Your boyfriend looked at you for help and you gave him a smile and thumbs up. You knew he'd get the place, he just needed to have a conversation with Shota to show how much he really wanted to grasp that opportunity. "Oh, of course sir."

"Then follow me." You saw a small side smirk appear on your step father's face as he stepped to the side in order for Tomura to walk out of the room.

~

"So you and Tomurine got into an argument?"

"Yeah, a few days ago. He said a few things that made me think he was unserious about the relationship but we sorted it out, he even took me to see his sister." You told your younger sister and reached for another hit of the blunt.

After Shota took Tomura to his office and your mother went to speak with Inko on the phone, you two decided it would be a good idea to smoke a blunt in Shigaraki's car that you got him to make before you guys left.

"No shit? What was she like?" Malika let you inhale for a moment before she took the blunt from your lips. "Girl you've got that cheap ass lipgloss all over it." She groaned before taking a puff.

"For your information, that lipgloss is just as good as your eighteen pound Gucci gloss you got from Selfridges WITH MY CARD." Malika snorted and took another puff, inhaling a very large amount which daises her to accidentally drop the blunt on Tomura's chair. "And his sister was really nice, I learned a lot about him too. Some stuff even surprised me."

"It's always dem trappers who are the mysterious ones sigh." She passed you the blunt to relight and began looking around for something to munch on. You pointed at the glove compartment and she took out a pack of jelly beans. "But what did you find out n/n?"

You put the blunt down in the mini ashtray and chuckled. "The nigga's real name is Tenko Shimura."

You caught Mali's eyes widening at the new information she recieved. "I know you're fucking lying. Tenko? Nah I like Tomuine better."