Chapter 42

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 42
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚?

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟔𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku dropped you home along with Malika, who begged to stay with you for the weekend. You knew it was only for her to be able to get up to mischief without the Shota's Knowledge but you had just recently brought your new house so was having a hard time settling in.

You really enjoyed Malika's company, even if majority of it consisted in you both playfully arguing and listening to her talk shit about her peers at UA sixth form.

She sat beside you on the couch with her Apple MacBook on her lap, yawning as you continued to aid her personal statement for university. It was a few months early, but she insisted that you'd help her finish so she had time to revise.

"Is this good?" She passed you the laptop, you put on your reading glasses and began to read through her finishing paragraph. "It's good, but I think you need to add more on why you want to do the course. Shiketsu loves dedicated people."

"Money. Duh." Malika threw her head back against your new grey sofa, groaning as she tried to think of more things. "Well you can't say that. Shiketsu needs to know that you'll put your whole life into your degree."

Malika stretched her long arms and made her way to your half decorated kitchen with white walls and grey cabinets. "You know damn well I'm not gonna do that, I'm gonna host the best parties with my friend Crystal."

"I've actually never met Crystal Van Katz, tell me about her." You spoke as you poured yourself cold apple juice with ice cubes. Malika took orange juice instead and leaned against the marble surface. "She's a close friend of mine from private school, I smoked my first zoot with her outside the school gates."

"Geez. She seems like a bad influence." You took a sip of your drink and shook your head in disapproval. "You're really acting like Shota right now. She's cool, well educated and shit, and she plans on doing finance."

"I guess that cancels everything out."

"You know, part of me doesn't even wanna go into medicine anymore. I've been really interested in Econ recently." She informed you with a gentle sigh.

"Well you can always do that Malika. Shiketsu has to be one of the top Universities for Law, Sciences and Economics, all we have to do is adjust your personal statement." You reassured her, placing a hand on hers.