Chapter 39

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 39
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞.

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟗:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey guys. Do you think that shit with the afterlife in Coco is real?" Mina spoke and took a slice of the free Prawn Crackers on the table.

You and Tomura sat on the left side of the black and gold booth while Katsuki and Mina sat on the right. The boys chose a nice and expensive Chinese styled restaurant called Tattu for you girls to spend the evening in, with both of them ready to pay for whatever you both asked for.

You had on a red and gold two piece dress to match your new frontal you brought at Azula's hair shop with high heels, Mina wore a Hot Pink bodycon dress covered in white pearls and Wedged sandals.

The boys decided to keep it simple on the other hand. Katsuki wore a simple navy blue Ralph Lauren polo shirt with the top buttons undone And Tomura wore a classic Knitted Burberry jumper.

"That's how I imagine the afterlife to be. Just lots of luxury maybe." Katsuki spoke as he took a cracker and dipped it into the sauce. "Does that mean I'll get my bad bitch spirit animal? I'm praying for a lion or something."

"Imagine something like a dragon? That's definitely something I want." You added and turned to your boyfriend. "what about you Tomura?"

"Oh, umm...I'm not really sure." He bluntly mumbled. While he watched Bakugo from the other side of the booth.

You and Mina tried to ease the confusing tension between the two boys. While you were both conversing, Tomura and Katsuki were having an intense staring contest with neutral, blank faces.

Your friend cleared her throat and went in for another cracker. "Well...this is a very nice restaurant. Who picked it?"

"It was actually Tomura, he was the one who suggested this double date. It actually even a surprise to me." He told you all as he still dangerously glared into Shigaraki's eyes.

There was a few things that you caught during the last half an hour of your double date. Katsuki seemed to only give you small conversation, a little greeting asked how you were, and regularly avoided eye contact.

There was definitely something off about him, but you figured maybe it was some personal problems or something like that.

Mina took a long slurp through her straw in her glass of Cola which caught everyone's attention. "Okay let's cut the bullshit, what the hell is going on between you two?"

"N-nothing Mina. We're just playing around like we normally do." Katsuki smiled at both of you before throwing a cracker and your boyfriend, he laughed and threw it back in his face. "Yeah we're cool, Katsuki is my best friend after all."