Chapter 40

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 40
𝐈 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐭.

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟏:𝟑𝟗𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors note: Its finally published. And all I have to say is prepare yourselves.

"N/n. Did you hear what I said? She-"

"I heard you."

You and Tomura sat in complete silence after he finally came clean, although you wanted to cry your eyes out right now, you couldn't give him the satisfaction of watching you slowly break down.

Tomura wasn't thinking about any of that, he was waiting for the lashings. He deserved them after all. He didn't want to see you hurt, he's already made you cry once, and it wasn't a good feeling.

And the worst part is, if it wasn't for Mina overhearing that conversation he had with Katsuki, he knew deep down he would've never told you.

If only he could've just stayed in one place, if only he just slept where you left him that night...

If only he didn't make the drunken decision of driving to Bianca's apartment...

none of this would've happened...

~

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝

𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓𝐩𝐦

Shigaraki's POV:

I brought another bottle of Smircoff from one of the nearby corner shops, bossman could see I was already drunk out of my mind and tried to talk me out of it...but I lashed out.

I gave him the cash, probably more than what I was supposed to pay, and stormed out. The one thing on my mind as I sipped from the bottle and drove at speeds way past the limit on the main road, was getting to Bianca.

I was honestly so sick and tired of that bitch in my life, all I wanted to do was forget shit in the past, and live my life with y/n. She was making it really difficult for me to do all of that.

I shouldn't have done it, but when me and n/n we're together one night. I took her phone and went through her instagram messages, I'm not sure what I was intentionally looking for...it was maybe a reason to shout at her or something.