Chapter 9

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 9
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐦 𝐆𝐂

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟔:𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh?"  Came out of your mouth as you stood there with a face of confusion.

"I said Lets go for a walk, around the park." He responded strolling ahead of you. You were hesitant to follow him but you suddenly received a private text from Himiko.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Go. See what he wants.

Text me if anything happens I'll come ASAP x

————————————————————————————————-

~

10 minutes earlier...

Shigaraki's POV:

I grabbed my boy Dabi and went to the nearest tree. Man I'm pissed. Not only was she Hawks' ex but that same girl who's nudes were sent on the Mandem group chat in sixth form. I'm sorry I cannot wife that.

"So you weren't gonna tell me?" I growled at Dabi pulling out a zoot I had in my pocket and lighting it up.

"You didn't ask. Also it's not that deep Shigz." He replied with, stretching his hand out to take the roll up away from me.

"Don't say they shit. You saw me getting close to her when she's the same girl that was doing bits in year thirteen? That sla-"

I was suddenly rammed into the tree by my friend, his two hands grabbing me by the shirt. "First of all. Don't even fucking finish your sentence cause I'll fuck you up, that's my friend your talking about. She isn't like one of the other females you chat to."

I was about to speak when he spoke again.

"Second of all. She didn't do shit. It was all fucking Kiego, he was the one that pressured her into doing that stuff and sending them to him. AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT FUCKING SENT THEM ON THE MANDEM GC!"

"And for your information, she didn't even wanna stay with that bastard. He wouldn't leave her alone and to this day he's still all up in her business."